Hi everyone

Options
Im doing the power 90 program am on day 21 and getting a little discouraged. Have lost about 3 pounds so far thought it would have been more by now. Needing a little motivation!!

Replies

• Jesseocc
    Jesseocc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard everybody here is very supportive, you should have no problem finding the support your looking for
  • ktyantis
    ktyantis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds cliche, but it's the whole muscle weighs more than fat thing. I did P90X for the whole three months and only lost a pound or two. It helps change muscle to fat which makes you leaner but it doesn't transfer to what the scale is telling you. It is frustrating, but stick with it. It helps you feel better and then you can add in other exercises. After I was done with P90X I started running and have lost 11 pounds and have dropped two pants sizes — it's a combination of P90X and the running. Don't get discouraged, I know it's hard, but it will workout for the best!!!! and remember (I don't know how much you are trying to lose) as I put on my profile "Rome wasn't built in a day." GOOD LUCK!!!! Stay with it!! :)
  • JamieNHW
    JamieNHW Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    and make sure you do the measurements and take photos. I have done p90 several times and did not loose much weight, however, the tape measure changed and you could really see it in the photos. muscle weighs more and burns more so stick with it! I also found it is easier if you can do it with a friend, someone who will motivate you and you them!
  • kk281
    kk281 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im doing the power 90 program am on day 21 and getting a little discouraged. Have lost about 3 pounds so far thought it would have been more by now. Needing a little motivation!!

had a few of my friends go through this too. if you sit through the infomercial though you will notice that, NOT ONCE dose it mention anything about loosing weight. personally i think its a little shades of them. If you have to motivation to work out for 60-90 minutes a day and eat right, you can definitely find something that will work for you. the muscle the p90x helps you gain though WILL make it easier for you to burn fat though.