Syncing problems with MFP and BodyMedia

Options
MFP has not synced properly with BodyMedia since 11/2/14. Exercise WAS syncing from BodyMedia but food WAS NOT from MFP. Now as of 11/15/14, nothing is syncing. There hasn't been a response from MFP since 11/10/14. Can somebody please tell me what's happening & if or when this problem will be fixed......... I just want to see things work the way they are suppose to, please please please.....

Replies

• perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. It started just not importing the food from MFP into my Bodymedia (no biggie) but now it isn't bringing my exercise calories into MFP (HUGE deal). I have to unlink and relink accounts EVERY time to get it to read it. PITA.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I e-mailed MFP. They claim to be aware of the issue and working on it.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1755914--bodymedia-not-syncing-11-3-14-
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Ok, guys, I got a call from a Bodymedia rep today (or Jawbone...whatevs) and because of the continuous issues I've had and the documentation they already have through the email trail for the past few months, she has offered to either replace my Bodymedia with a Jawbone Up24 or give my money back. I asked if she could just put the money toward an Up3 but that gets complicated since it isn't out yet, so I'm getting a full refund, and then I'll pre-order the Up3. I hope you guys have equal luck getting something accomplished.
  • ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard anything else on this?
  • dmcole13
    dmcole13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    MFP did post another update this afternoon - says they've been in contact with BM and that BM now believes the issue is on their end but still no eta on a fix. MFP will continue to monitor the progress towards a fix......
  • jaylm78
    Options
    I have unlinked and re-linked the apps on both websites twice. Now the apps are syncing again. Finally.
  • dmcole13
    Options
    bodymedia calories have started syncing into mfp again (noticed a couple days ago) but still no meals from mfp to bodymedia
  • dmcole13
    Options
    first time since 11/2, i've got data syncing with each app!! i hope it keeps working.....
  • seanb66
    seanb66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    again not syncing with FP. Anyone else having this problem?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    seanb66 wrote: »
    again not syncing with FP. Anyone else having this problem?

Yup... had to disconnect and reconnect last night.
  • keljb
    keljb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes it is driving me crazy...have to unlink and relinked every time!