HELP! Need to exercise, but overdid it a few days ago!

Options
I need to exercise, but I overdone it a few days ago, my arms and legs are aching, and I want to do something not too intense at home. Please help me!!

Replies

• Tricia_wright
    Tricia_wright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have boxing gloves. Sometimes I put it on and start to hit stuff. Soon I start to sweet and it works. Try looking at some videos of home work outs that are simple. You can google it. Good luck.
  • scott1855
    scott1855 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A bit of light cardio will help flush your muscles - try going for a walk, or a bike ride.
  • sumayyah73
    sumayyah73 Posts: 22
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ok, thanks guys probably gonna do a bit on the bike machine and then some yoga :)
  • Surreal2You
    Surreal2You Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can always try working on your core as well.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I did that last week. Instead of going to the gym, I took some classes. Even though some of the muscles I worked were the same, a class, with music, makes you able to workout moderately without discomfort.
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Soreness is normal. As long as it's not debilitating and you can maintain good form on your exercises, it's ok to work through it.
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    sumayyah73 wrote: »
    I need to exercise, but I overdone it a few days ago, my arms and legs are aching

Let them ache, it doesn't matter. Once you start exercising, the soreness will most likely go away for a while.
  • sumayyah73
    Options
    Thanks! I'll take that into precaution next time :)
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If you can get in a pool that will help.