32 lbs down and feeling awesome! (pics)

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to share my success thus far! Here's the info:

Height: 5'0"
SW: 200 lbs
GW: 120 lbs
CW: 168 lbs
Daily calorie intake: ~1250
Exercise regimen: working out 5-6 days per week- 3 days running (30 min) + 30 minute strength, 2-3 days of various workout videos (varying lengths) including HIIT, cardio kickboxing, yoga, pilates, barre, and my favorite, the kettlebell.

Diet: I focus on calories for weight loss obviously, but have made some other dietary changes for the sake of health, too. I have cut down (not cut out) carbs, but still have pizza or spaghetti when the mood strikes (which it does lol). I have held fast to my first love, chocolate, and have baked some awesome healthy baked goods that have replaced the higher-cal alternatives. I have chocolate every single day in some form or fashion-- the higher the cacao content the better in my book.

My weight gain was primarily due to being a competitive weight lifter in high school and working out heavy and hard, eating to compensate....when the lifting stopped, the large amounts of food that I ate continued. My size 4's became 6's and 8's, and at my heaviest I was mostly wearing 10's. I'm almost halfway there, and I am feeling awesome along the way! I know you all can read, but the first pic was in September 2014 at 200 lbs (maybe more, I could barely make eye contact with the scale), and the others are this morning at 168! Only 48 lbs to go!

Thanks for reading! :)

d5decolr46oa.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!