looking to meet people who are working hard and reaching goals

Hi, new to chatting been using the app for a few weeks now. Love it so far :) just looking for support and people who are working hard to reach there goals :)

Replies

• Hi, new to chatting been using the app for a few weeks now. Love it so far :) just looking for support and people who are working hard to reach there goals :)

Hey saw your post, you are more than welcome to add me if u like, mfp is great as long as your not like me giving up. this is my third time back and no way am I quitting again, good luck!
  • JenniferCarter2015
    JenniferCarter2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks LadyLoriAnn. I'm new to the app but have given up a few times myself lol I'm determined this time and can't wait to see the changes and benefits
  • JenniferCarter2015
    JenniferCarter2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Also I don't know how to add you? Please help?
  • shaedras
    shaedras Posts: 12 Member
    I'm looking for new friends also. Been using the about 3 weeks..
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    I have only just found the community part of the appand been using it for almost 9 months lol xx
  • day1appraisal
    day1appraisal Posts: 16 Member
    Been using the site for a while off and on. Injuries healed (more or less), spike in blood sugar with meds not working, spike in weight due to ??? (meds, diet, low exercise level??) caused me to take stock and start working. Found a trainer that will work with me and started on Monday 1/19. Have a rough diet plan, 5 days a week on dry land at the gym and three of those days also include extra hour of water aerobics. Picked up almost 20 lbs from beginning of October to about mid-December. First weight goal is to lose 25 lbs. Blood sugar appears under control after juggling new insulin, diet, exercise for 5 days. So second goal of maintaining blood sugar is looking good. Gaining strength so I can stand up (balance) and walk for more than half a block without my cane or walker... After a week in the gym, I hope sore muscles are an indication of working on this goal.
  • bufffanatic
    bufffanatic Posts: 33 Member
    Also I don't know how to add you? Please help?

Click on a persons profile (Their picture or name) then underneath their photo you'll see a button that says add friend. Then you can include a message, or not, and hit send request at the top right side.

Also, welcome! I'm 10 days into MFP, if you'd like to be accountability buddies send me a request!