Hi

Options
Just wanted to say hi to everyone...Hi:)
Been following the forum for a long time and using Myfitnesspal mainly this year and its just great. I use it with my Fitbit so it gives an accurate picture of how I'm progressing. I've always trained in some shape or form, but never really paid attention to my diet so have remained the same weight for a long time and that needs to change. I'm running a marathon this year and hopefully going to get my brown belt (3rd Kyu) in Karate, so I've a lot to work at.
Anyway, its inspiring to see everyone trying so hard to take matters into their own hands in tackling their weight/fitness goals. There is no doubt a little help from friends goes a long way to keeping you motivated. If anyone needs help or motivation please feel free to ask, I know I will:)
Cheers, have a great year and I honestly hope you reach whatever goal you've set yourself!

Replies

• jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you will kill that.marathon..:)
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll do my damndest ;)
  • ashleyadeline
    ashleyadeline Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is quite an interesting site. Most people the similar goal of improving their wellness and are very quick to be supportive and kind! It's quite beautiful.
  • PurpleYFronts
    Options
    Very true, everyone will have their good and bad days, but there is no doubt about it, everyone wants the best for everyone else! I note you do Yoga, I've really gotten into it myself over the last 3 months and I love it. I originally started to compliment Karate, but find it's invaluable in its own right. Anyway, nice to chat to you both;)
  • PurpleYFronts
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Anyone wants a friend or needs help, advice, sharing stories or just someone to offload on please feel free to add me :)
  • PurpleYFronts
    Options
    Bump Bumpity Bump