Another intro! I'm NOT new..

I was thinking that I'm interested in some new friends! I love LOVE the support I have on here now, but I enjoy having my support circle grow! Any teachers out there? Any grade! I'm a teacher, and started a new position last November and I also stopped working out!! I gained 5 pounds that month. Once I realized that I started watching my portions and finally lost all if it plus a pound. With that six pounds gone it put my total lost weight at 61 pounds!!

That has re-motivated me to get my *kitten* back in gear with my life style change/commitment and work towards a schedule that fits around work. I NEED to lose another 50 pounds. So...anyone out there interested in making a new friend?? Add me! I'm back to logging daily and all that jazz!

(*) <3

Replies

• blujp
    blujp Posts: 30 Member
    I'm currently doing my student teaching now! I lost 60lbs since last January but slipped a bit and gained 20 so now I'm back to logging (I'm loving the barcode scanner on the app, it's so nice!!).

Awesome job on losing 61 so far!
  • skidd93
    skidd93 Posts: 24 Member
    Good luck!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    I too love the support ... I home school my daughter which I love ....I am not new either just gave up and deleted my other account but I am back with more determination that ever ...feel free to add me :) Congrats on your 61 pounds loss that is amazingggggggggggggg :)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    blujp wrote: »
    I'm currently doing my student teaching now! I lost 60lbs since last January but slipped a bit and gained 20 so now I'm back to logging (I'm loving the barcode scanner on the app, it's so nice!!).

Awesome job on losing 61 so far!

I, too, LOVE the barcode scanner! Makes my logging life SO much easier in general but especially at work!!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    skidd93 wrote: »
    Good luck!

Thank you! :D
  • BlondeButtercup127
    I too love the support ... I home school my daughter which I love ....I am not new either just gave up and deleted my other account but I am back with more determination that ever ...feel free to add me :) Congrats on your 61 pounds loss that is amazingggggggggggggg :)

Welcome back!! & Thank you!! :D (*)

• BlondeButtercup127
    (*)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    another bump! :D (*)