How Much HAVEN'T You Eaten? :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    100 Panera Bread shortbread cookies (35000 calories)
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    great thread.. but I can't work out the sums :embarassed: :frown. I'm enjoying reading though.... mmmmmmmmmm crisps!!!:sad:

Not sure if this is right but I took the lbs I've lost and multiplied it by 3500 (the calories you have to burn to lose a calorie)

I just counted how many more calories I eat less per day compared to earlier (around 2000) and multiplied it with the number of days I have followed MFP. That ended up in 40 000 cals. Then I divided that by the amount of cals in a food I wanted to count the comparison in.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Just rediscovered this thread and have to congratulate you all! I wonder how much more it'd be now.
  • _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    16,500 calories or 48 mars bars, wow, not bad for 25 days
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Ok it's an old thread, but wow, I can't even count. Just today I passed on cheese, crackers, chocolate, and girl scout cookies... and that's just from what I have in the house, without counting on what I would have bought if I hadn't started this new diet.
  • 3Alice3
    3Alice3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yep old thread but totally amazing! So 122 days at an average of a thousand calories per day is 122,000 which is ...

-61 chinese takeaways
    -76 pints of ben and jerrys
    -470 magnums
    -690 bags of doritos
    -2440g of chocolate spread

Haha :)