Perfect 10 Buddy Club 12.5.08

Options
Good Morning Everyone. Guess I am the early riser this morning so I will get the party started. I have to be into work by 6am this morning :grumble: so up real early for me. Woke up with a sore thought and am pretty sure my cold from a week ago is now trying to make a come back :sick: I am determined not to let it as I want to wear that new dress to the party tonight.

My goals for today...

1. keep this cold at bay!:angry:
2. not let all the tempting food at tonights party reunion what as been one of my best lose weight weeks!:glasses:
3. smile :smile:

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL! :bigsmile:

Replies

• ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. Guess I am the early riser this morning so I will get the party started. I have to be into work by 6am this morning :grumble: so up real early for me. Woke up with a sore thought and am pretty sure my cold from a week ago is now trying to make a come back :sick: I am determined not to let it as I want to wear that new dress to the party tonight.

My goals for today...

1. keep this cold at bay!:angry:
    2. not let all the tempting food at tonights party reunion what as been one of my best lose weight weeks!:glasses:
    3. smile :smile:

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL! :bigsmile:
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am with you....:drinker:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am with you....:drinker:

good morning to you too:smile: Im off to work see you all later
  • happy_feet
    Options
    my goals: (its 5pm here in India, so my goals are for the second half of the day!)

1.Drink lots of water:drinker:
    2.Eat fruit for evening snack:grumble:
    3.skip dessert after dinner:noway:

Good luck to all...:heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all.

My Goal is to keep my calories at bay this Friday night. (Week-ends are terrible for me with visiting family in all)
    I am going to the gym this morning. Burn some calories!!!!!!!!

I am walking the dog a little longer this morning. (He will be happy. Actually he is waiting for me at this moment:noway: :noway: )

I am happy I lost my Thanksgiving weight. So Happy I did not keep it very long.

You all have a great day and I will chat with you all later.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Good Morning!

Im not understanding the scale right now(up a couple of lbs) but i'll roll with it:drinker:

Plantlady99-Enjoy your workout and dogwalk...does your dog know that your fixin to him? Ive got a lab that stays outside in the back yard and whenever i think about walking her,before ive had a chance to move or get her leash...she is at the back door wagging her tail. Dogs are so cool!:happy:

Good luck to Happyfeet and Ranaekline with your goals today!

today im thinking about taking a rest day....i will bbl,gotta get my daughter on the school bus!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Im not understanding the scale right now(up a couple of lbs) but i'll roll with it:drinker:

Plantlady99-Enjoy your workout and dogwalk...does your dog know that your fixin to him? Ive got a lab that stays outside in the back yard and whenever i think about walking her,before ive had a chance to move or get her leash...she is at the back door wagging her tail. Dogs are so cool!:happy:

today im thinking about taking a rest day....i will bbl,gotta get my daughter on the school bus!

Yes, punka the minute her hears me put on my sneakers he is focusing on the door. I just love him

Have a great day. By the way my cat's name is punky :noway: :noway:

Kathy
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my goals: (its 5pm here in India, so my goals are for the second half of the day!)

ditto!
    i guess, we people from tropical belt, have the same issues with eating habits. :tongue:
  • punka274
    Options
    Good Morning!

Yes, punka the minute her hears me put on my sneakers he is focusing on the door. I just love him

Have a great day. By the way my cat's name is punky :noway: :noway:

Kathy

My daughters nick name is punka....i was trying to call her pumpkin but thats all i could get out after giving birth to her and all:sick: :laugh: LOVE YOUR CATS NAME....Tell punky i said hey!

nice to meet you Kathy!
  • happy_feet
    Options

ditto!
    i guess, we people from tropical belt, have the same issues with eating habits. :tongue:

Yeah true... I swore I would eat fruit, went to the pantry and found myself staring at bhel puri :love: ( dats some junk stuff)
    came running back to my desk... I will go later..when I know I 'll get nothing but fruits:bigsmile:
  • gis35
    gis35 Posts: 54
    Options
    good morning all,
    my goals today are:-

1. work out 2hrs (1/2way there, did 1hr of taebo already. saving the rest for later)
    2. not to beat myself up if i slip
    3. consume less starch, more veggies

good luck to all, with your goals 2day:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning Buddys!

Just wanted to address a couple things from yesterdays thread...
    abs0830-I sure hope your cancer isnt back! I will be thinking of you and praying that you get good news!:heart:
    allenhm-I have a couple of those "exotic" dance dvds myself, mine are by Carmen Electra and I even have one that is a lapdance workout:wink::blushing: They sure get you a decent workout in though!
    kelhun1-Drive safe on your trip today! And dont forget the Beano:wink::laugh:
    ranaekline-Congratulations on your new success!!:drinker: I cant wait to see that new dress! Hang tough at the party tonite, I know you can do it:flowerforyou:
    plantlady99-WoooHooooo for you for losing your Thanksgiving weight!! Way to go girl!!:drinker:
    punka274-Try not to stress to much about that scale...heres a good example as to why...last Thursday was my weigh in day (Thanksgiving Day) and I weighed first thing in the morning before ANY Thanksgiving festivities. I felt that I had done pretty well all the week before as far as eating and getting in some exercising even though I had surgery in 2 places on my back for the cancer. They were small (the largest one was only 5 stitches) so although I couldnt exercise at my normal pace, I did give it a good go, or so I thought. Anyway, I weighed Thanksgiving morning and I was UP 3 lbs!:grumble: Now get this....yesterday (Thursday) I did my weekly weigh in again and I was DOWN 4 lbs! Now mind you this is AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, a few bites of desserts, AND 3 days of the not so healthy leftovers! I thought sure I would have another gain, or at the very least not lose anything lol. Go figure...just goes to show ya:wink: Dont worry so much about that scale!! We can do this!:drinker:

Ok, I think thats about enough rambling for me:blushing: One last thing I wanted to mention is that Im leaving town today, driving from Chicago to Kentucky (almost kelhun1's opposite trip lol) to help my sister out for about a week. She just had surgery for a hernia that left a 6 inch inscion all up her tummy:frown: so Im gonna try and help her out a bit. I will try to get online from down there at her house and check in every day.

Have a happy, healthy day everyone and keep on keeping on!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • punka274
    Options
    Good morning Buddys!

Just wanted to address a couple things from yesterdays thread...
    abs0830-I sure hope your cancer isnt back! I will be thinking of you and praying that you get good news!:heart:
    allenhm-I have a couple of those "exotic" dance dvds myself, mine are by Carmen Electra and I even have one that is a lapdance workout:wink::blushing: They sure get you a decent workout in though!
    kelhun1-Drive safe on your trip today! And dont forget the Beano:wink::laugh:
    ranaekline-Congratulations on your new success!!:drinker: I cant wait to see that new dress! Hang tough at the party tonite, I know you can do it:flowerforyou:
    plantlady99-WoooHooooo for you for losing your Thanksgiving weight!! Way to go girl!!:drinker:
    punka274-Try not to stress to much about that scale...heres a good example as to why...last Thursday was my weigh in day (Thanksgiving Day) and I weighed first thing in the morning before ANY Thanksgiving festivities. I felt that I had done pretty well all the week before as far as eating and getting in some exercising even though I had surgery in 2 places on my back for the cancer. They were small (the largest one was only 5 stitches) so although I couldnt exercise at my normal pace, I did give it a good go, or so I thought. Anyway, I weighed Thanksgiving morning and I was UP 3 lbs!:grumble: Now get this....yesterday (Thursday) I did my weekly weigh in again and I was DOWN 4 lbs! Now mind you this is AFTER Thanksgiving dinner, a few bites of desserts, AND 3 days of the not so healthy leftovers! I thought sure I would have another gain, or at the very least not lose anything lol. Go figure...just goes to show ya:wink: Dont worry so much about that scale!! We can do this!:drinker:

Ok, I think thats about enough rambling for me:blushing: One last thing I wanted to mention is that Im leaving town today, driving from Chicago to Kentucky (almost kelhun1's opposite trip lol) to help my sister out for about a week. She just had surgery for a hernia that left a 6 inch inscion all up her tummy:frown: so Im gonna try and help her out a bit. I will try to get online from down there at her house and check in every day.

Have a happy, healthy day everyone and keep on keeping on!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

~Roni

Thank you Roni for your supportive words...I will hang in there! And i also wanted to say that you sound like your a VERY strong women....kick the cancer in the butt:drinker: :drinker: Have a safe trip!
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Morning All!!!

I woke up very grouchy this morning and cant shake it off.
    So my goals for today are:

To work on my grouchiness:grumble:
    To drink all my water
    To watch my food intake
    To go exercise tonight
    And hopefully get some house cleaning done after that

Have a great day everyone!!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I find out next week what the biopsy said and I'll either be really happy or a little grumpy :tongue:

Roni you're very strong. I remember after my surgeries I didn't even think about exercising! Way to be a trooper!

Congrats to all of you who have managed to keep your goals. I haven't lost any weight, but my pants are fitting a little better, so that's good. I am even wearing my skinny dress pants today, so I'm happy about that. I went and had sushi last night so, I need to make sure that I drink lots of water today since soy sauce has a lot of salt.

Anyway, goals for today are:
    Drink plenty of water
    No unhealthy snacks
    Eating lunch at the office (yesterday I was bad and went to Wendy's, but didn't do horrible with the calories)
    Try to Exercise tonight...I'm thinking elliptical at my complex's gym
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Okay... Confession & Today's Goal

I have been late night binging. :grumble: Not too bad, but generally at least 200 cals over. It isn't on snack type food, its on my weakness - pasta/bread. Ugh, when DH leaves for work (he works at night) I just loose complete control over myself. The door shuts behind him and I run to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what kind of nummies are in there...

I think its because after he leaves (my DS is already in bed) I have 'me time' where I sit and read a book or watch a movie and I want to do one of my other favourite things... EAT. Being responsible for a baby and DH during the day (who am I kidding? two babies) keeps me on track and not thinking about food. Thank god I dont live alone. :embarassed:

My goal... hrm, PROMISE to myself is to not do that tonight. I think I will just have to take it a day at a time. My other goal is to try and exercise longer today to burn off some more of those rolls from last night. :ohwell:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    What a horrible day. ): Still feeling dizzy, stomach VERY unhappy so I've been in the bathroom a lot. UGH. I definitely have the flu but still have to work a twelve hour shift. BAH.

I worked out this morning anyway (is bad). 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 on the bike. I kept my heart rate lower than usual (120 instead of 130) and left as soon as I started to feel too worn down.

Anyway... Yup.
  • mom2my2boys
    Options
    What a horrible day. ): Still feeling dizzy, stomach VERY unhappy so I've been in the bathroom a lot. UGH. I definitely have the flu but still have to work a twelve hour shift. BAH.

I worked out this morning anyway (is bad). 15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 on the bike. I kept my heart rate lower than usual (120 instead of 130) and left as soon as I started to feel too worn down.

Anyway... Yup.

Good for you and working out when you are sick! I usually just say forget today, I feel like garbage!
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Okay... Confession & Today's Goal

I have been late night binging. :grumble: Not too bad, but generally at least 200 cals over. It isn't on snack type food, its on my weakness - pasta/bread. Ugh, when DH leaves for work (he works at night) I just loose complete control over myself. The door shuts behind him and I run to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what kind of nummies are in there...

I think its because after he leaves (my DS is already in bed) I have 'me time' where I sit and read a book or watch a movie and I want to do one of my other favourite things... EAT. Being responsible for a baby and DH during the day (who am I kidding? two babies) keeps me on track and not thinking about food. Thank god I dont live alone. :embarassed:

My goal... hrm, PROMISE to myself is to not do that tonight. I think I will just have to take it a day at a time. My other goal is to try and exercise longer today to burn off some more of those rolls from last night. :ohwell:

I didn't late night snack but I've already ate the days calories and have a full afternoon left before I can sleep. ):

Anyway! Try to keep less nummies easily available so when you get an urge to snack you're stuck with carrots, or cucumber or something not calorie heavy.
  • nickybr38
    Options

Anyway... Yup.

Good for you and working out when you are sick! I usually just say forget today, I feel like garbage!
    Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. :) I can't not go. I have a workout buddy and if I don't go she won't so then I feel guilty. Haha. She keeps me motivated and I keep HER motivated because it's the same for me... I won't go if she doesn't!