Looking for Groups needing to lose 100+

Options
Jewels416
Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I did this last year and lost some weight. Hummm....then I quit. Today is a new day...and I'm up 15 pounds from when I quit. Starting a new weight loss program at work so I'm back on. I figure there are already people out there just like me. I'm looking for groups already created for people that need to loose 100 plus pounds. More specific than that? I'm 53 and live in Illinois.

Today is a new day. Start fresh and make it happen!

Replies

• tanya2163
    Options
    Hi Jewels, my story is very similar to yours.....I lost 40lbs+ during 2013 for my 50th, then regained it & more in 2014!! So here I am again hoping to lose at least 100lbs in timefor my daughter's wedding in September 2016. Feel free to add me for support & motivation xx
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A wedding is great motivation for a new start to a new you. My initial kick-start is the competition at work. The winner gets 3 days off work. I also think it will help involving extra people. In 2016 I have the opportunity to go on a trip to Ireland, England, Scotland, and Wales. Right now physically I could not do the trip. 100+ is a lot but slow and steady wins the race.
  • PatinMich
    PatinMich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping to lose 100 pounds this year....for my grand daughter's wedding. I need to lose a lot more than that, but that will be a start! Glad to find this thread.