Hey i'm new, how 'bout you?

Options
sd644
sd644 Posts: 17 Member
Joined a week ago am pretty addicted to searching food items.
Would like to lose at least a stone - motivation has been my biggest barrier to this in the past but really wanna shift it this time.
Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• floatingcloud
    Options
    Yep Im in the same boat. I havent quite got the hang of the calorie counting thing yet but yea I have been looking up food items and being amazed at the calories in some things that I never really think twice about... but now I will!
  • sd644
    Options
    Glad to hear i'm not the only one. Hot chocolate shocked me - although all my friend thought it was obvious. I thought it was only some powder and water, how wrong I was. I used to have that as an alternative to a desert, wish i'd had the cakes now at least i would have known they were making me fat! lol
    The phone app has been handy with the calorie counting, and def helped my cut out the snacks... just gotta keep it up.
    Good luck
  • azprincez
    azprincez Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined a few weeks ago but just got back into it... so I'm pretty new too :)
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Good luck ladies!

I've had the app on the phone for ages, i'd use it every now and then but nothing regular.
    This past week i've discovered the community online and have started tracking all the time, It's been a real motivator for me! It is very addictive when you really get goin tho :S
    I have about a stone to loose also!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear i'm not the only one. Hot chocolate shocked me - although all my friend thought it was obvious. I thought it was only some powder and water, how wrong I was. I used to have that as an alternative to a desert,

Not all so bad, Options mint hot choc is lovely and 30cal per cup!
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Been lurking for a while, but have gotten in to it in the last week or so...
  • sd644
    Options
    Glad to hear i'm not the only one. Hot chocolate shocked me - although all my friend thought it was obvious. I thought it was only some powder and water, how wrong I was. I used to have that as an alternative to a desert,

Not all so bad, Options mint hot choc is lovely and 30cal per cup!

Oh that's a good tip :) thanks.

Thanks for all your replys - feel free to add me, would appriciate all support.
  • Robrobo
    Robrobo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello
    Brand new tonight :) wuhoo