Confess...

Replies

• angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    I still jam out to 70's, 80's & 90's music when I'm by myself :)
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    No results for I confess that did not like 50 shades of grey. The characters bored the hell out me. And men do become Doms because they had mommy issues to get over. Uhh what a stupid book!.
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    I confess that did not like 50 shades of grey. The characters bored the hell out me. And men do become Doms because they had mommy issues to get over. Uhh what a stupid book!.

Oops forgot a word that totally changes the meaning. "Do NOT become Doms" lol
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    edited January 2015
    Princess parts is my new favourite term. :#

LOL It's my favorite too. I don't remember where I heard it but I LIKE IT!!!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    I am a grandma :o , but prefer to be called MiMi!

:hushed::no_mouth: wow!! ok do spill! lol I'm a mother of 3... and you don't look any older than me!! how! :open_mouth: lol < 3
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member

:hushed::no_mouth: wow!! ok do spill! lol I'm a mother of 3... and you don't look any older than me!! how! :open_mouth: lol < 3

For realz! 3! So much respect for you guys! I'm basically your same age and can barely manage to shower and find my car keys each morning.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    jenmar17 wrote: »

For realz! 3! So much respect for you guys! I'm basically your same age and can barely manage to shower and find my car keys each morning.

lol yep all under 6! :joy: I'll be 26 on thurs! I used to be the same! It's like having a very welcome boot up the.... :o I miss my lie ins the most! but it's so worth it! ( ask me again when they're in their teens... will I still be saying that ? ! ) :joy: < 3
  • CountryGal83
    I'm not feeling well and want to be home, in my bed, sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited January 2015
    @determined_ella‌ Well, you're very impressive! Happy Birthday <3
  • CountryGal83
    I almost fell asleep at my desk. This day needs to be over with!
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    that I sleep in shorts
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    I panic a little when P.O.D.'s Youth of the Nation song comes on because it's no longer referring to people my age :neutral_face:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I think I'm pretty.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Sometimes I'm so lazy that I'll sleep in my yoga pants so I don't have to change in the morning when I do my workouts :\
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Went to an Indian buffet for lunch and have no intention of logging what I ate (since frankly, I can't remember what most of it was called)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    I have a huge crush on @ilfaith‌ ;)
  • clg1241
    clg1241 Posts: 41 Member
    I like my dogs better than people.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Nothing would make me happier in life than to be a writer, but I never show anyone my stuff as I have a deep inferiority complex which leaves me convinced nothing I do is ever good enough to be taken seriously. So, my hard drive contains several half-finished stories, an almost-complete novel, scraps of ideas, and many poems, which will never see the light of day. It makes me feel so depressed I go through huge phases of refusing to write anything.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    "I have a deep inferiority complex which leaves me convinced nothing I do is ever good enough to be taken seriously. "

Me too. I seriously entertained becoming an illustrator, but chickened out as I felt I just wasn't good enough. Same thing when everyone said I should open my own cake shop.

I confess that I can have faith in every/any one, but myself. :/
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    I confess....even though Jimmy Johns fits into my calories for the day....I eat it way too much!