Confess...

Options

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband is talking to me and I'm not really listening.
  • DiannaLynPayne
    DiannaLynPayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess that all I want to do is eat...but good thing is I am keeping track of what I am eating....
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am sitting here trying not to eat a pb&j sandwich. Not really hungry, but really want that peanutbutter jelly time.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I confess that I LOVE these pickled okra

k2-_d971be92-1320-48b1-8d6b-59efec0342aa.v1.jpg
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    I confess that I LOVE these pickled okra

k2-_d971be92-1320-48b1-8d6b-59efec0342aa.v1.jpg

Good in bloody mary's
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I confess it's 3am and I just baked digestive biscuits. I've scoffed 3 of them in the space of a minute.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    There's some Ben & Jerry's in the freezer calling my name. Instead, I'm sitting here eating an apple and peanut butter with great anger and fury.
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    I like Southern women ;)
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    There's some Ben & Jerry's in the freezer calling my name. Instead, I'm sitting here eating an apple and peanut butter with great anger and fury.

I confess that picturing that made me smile. But, I applaud your dedication! Way to go hun!
  • fzermer
    fzermer Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    I listen to Christmas music in july.

I can't even listen to Christmas music in December.
  • fzermer
    Options
    I sleep on the couch...on purpose.
  • fzermer
    Options
    I confess it's 3am and I just baked digestive biscuits. I've scoffed 3 of them in the space of a minute.

I confess that I had to search for what a digestive biscuit is!
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    fzermer wrote: »

I confess that I had to search for what a digestive biscuit is!

I confess I considered doing the same thing.

• VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I confess that picturing that made me smile. But, I applaud your dedication! Way to go hun!

Thank you! :)
  • Jobal54
    Jobal54 Posts: 433
    Options
    I'm not as businessman as I look!
  • jtrayce
    jtrayce Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to I Love Lucy and The Golden Girls.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I love Michael Jackson's music.
  • jtrayce
    jtrayce Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I changed my major 7 times and thought I was set for life on each one..
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the shrink since the past 4 months and have gone off the meds since last week. Time to schedule an appointment and refill prescription

I encourage you to stick with it (if you agree it's working) and if one of your goals is to get off of counseling and the meds... then I encourage you to create a plan with your primary care provider, counselor, and yourself and then work toward that end if all goes well. Wishing you the best in everything Reema--You CAN do this <3

thank you hon thats so sweet of you!! I want to continue with my counselling but I'd like to get off the meds. I have to discuss that with my shrink. The main reason I come to this website is the wonderful people I met from different cultures and backgrounds and hiw helpful they are!! love ya all. Love and peace.

May you find the best path and travel it exceptionally well
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the shrink since the past 4 months and have gone off the meds since last week. Time to schedule an appointment and refill prescription

I encourage you to stick with it (if you agree it's working) and if one of your goals is to get off of counseling and the meds... then I encourage you to create a plan with your primary care provider, counselor, and yourself and then work toward that end if all goes well. Wishing you the best in everything Reema--You CAN do this <3

thank you hon thats so sweet of you!! I want to continue with my counselling but I'd like to get off the meds. I have to discuss that with my shrink. The main reason I come to this website is the wonderful people I met from different cultures and backgrounds and hiw helpful they are!! love ya all. Love and peace.

May you find the best path and travel it exceptionally well

o:):)