Confess...

Options

Replies

• Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    If I open a bag of twizzlers I will eat every last one.
  • kloet_22
    kloet_22 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Now I want twizzlers thanks @Bill8855‌ :stuck_out_tongue:
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    I prefer red wine chilled

Me too!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My thigh measurements aren't getting any smaller, but my bewbs keep shrinking. *weeps*
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I confess. I had more fun going down the water slides than my kid did
  • Teachermom1981
    Teachermom1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost more weight than I currently weigh and I am scared more than anything in my life to gain any of it back.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I've lost more weight than I currently weigh and I am scared more than anything in my life to gain any of it back.

You have done an amazing job! Keep up the good work. You have lots to be proud of.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the shrink since the past 4 months and have gone off the meds since last week. Time to schedule an appointment and refill prescription
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the shrink since the past 4 months and have gone off the meds since last week. Time to schedule an appointment and refill prescription

I encourage you to stick with it (if you agree it's working) and if one of your goals is to get off of counseling and the meds... then I encourage you to create a plan with your primary care provider, counselor, and yourself and then work toward that end if all goes well. Wishing you the best in everything Reema--You CAN do this <3
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options

I encourage you to stick with it (if you agree it's working) and if one of your goals is to get off of counseling and the meds... then I encourage you to create a plan with your primary care provider, counselor, and yourself and then work toward that end if all goes well. Wishing you the best in everything Reema--You CAN do this <3

thank you hon thats so sweet of you!! I want to continue with my counselling but I'd like to get off the meds. I have to discuss that with my shrink. The main reason I come to this website is the wonderful people I met from different cultures and backgrounds and hiw helpful they are!! love ya all. Love and peace.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm just here for the confessions.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    While I wait for my lunch to warm up at work, I walk in circles in the break room to get steps on my Fitbit.
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    I joined a MeetUp group and I don't want to go because.....anti-social
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    While I wait for my lunch to warm up at work, I walk in circles in the break room to get steps on my Fitbit.

OMG - me, too!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    "I must confess that I feel like a monster!"
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    TuffGong21 wrote: »

OMG - me, too!!!

tumblr_ma2i6ondbQ1qlq05h.gif
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ^^^

I confess I'm not smart enough to know how to load a gif file on this site!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    TuffGong21 wrote: »
    ^^^

I confess I'm not smart enough to know how to load a gif file on this site!

I concur
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    My stomach has been quesy all day and i'm just gonna go pass out on my bed here in about an hour
  • kccurtis1
    kccurtis1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I confess I hope someone puts directions in here on how to add a gif.

:smiley: