Motivated whos on board

Options
hey everyone I'm starting my journey to a new life. I've always been a few extra pounds but have always been fairly active and hasn't effected me that much and I could get away with it being 6'4" I was in good shape in college lifting weights rode mountain bike everywhere was at 250 lbs and very good shape. Well over the years my diet was bad to many beers I got to over 300 then when I tore up my ankle jumping of something into I hole I was up to 367 a year ago. I kinda freaked went on the Adkins diet lost 50 lbs but I gained 20 back since then. I found this app I think that this is gonna be the thing that changes everything. I'm down 10lbs already and get more motivated everyday. What they want you to eat on here is similar to the dash diet and seems to be working and a lot healthier then the Adkins. You can cheat a little and stay under your limit on here you can't with Adkins it don't work. I want some people with me for a night and day change for this summer who's with me?

Replies

• ozzyantoinette
    ozzyantoinette Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey everyone I'm starting my journey to a new life. I've always been a few extra pounds but have always been fairly active and hasn't effected me that much and I could get away with it being 6'4" I was in good shape in college lifting weights rode mountain bike everywhere was at 250 lbs and very good shape. Well over the years my diet was bad to many beers I got to over 300 then when I tore up my ankle jumping of something into I hole I was up to 367 a year ago. I kinda freaked went on the Adkins diet lost 50 lbs but I gained 20 back since then. I found this app I think that this is gonna be the thing that changes everything. I'm down 10lbs already and get more motivated everyday. What they want you to eat on here is similar to the dash diet and seems to be working and a lot healthier then the Adkins. You can cheat a little and stay under your limit on here you can't with Adkins it don't work. I want some people with me for a night and day change for this summer who's with me?

• ozzyantoinette
    ozzyantoinette Posts: 17 Member
    Options