2015 Brides and Grooms

Options
2»

Replies

• notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in June! I'd like to lose 23 more pounds. I already have the dress, I just need to fit into it! In for friends!
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome brides, your dates are close to mine. Off to gym shortly to work on my arms, thanking I have puffy tulle skirt to hide behind.
  • kimison334
    Options
    Getting married September 27th. Would like to lose my belly to fit a little better in my dress. Lots of encouragement for all you beautiful soon to be brides!!
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am marrying my best friend Aug. 29th. I'm from NC, love to meet others and share goals and support! Add me if interested :) Look forward to getting know all of you and sharing these wonderful journeys to health, happiness, and marriage!
  • adakir
    adakir Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married September 18th. Would like to lose 15 more pounds for the big day (I'm already down 14 pounds since November). I find that there are days where I feel low energy and a little cranky living on 1,200 calories, but I know the end result will be totally worth it!
  • bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am getting married October 17th on the beach in Florida :smiley: I saw there were a few others in here with the same date! I am currently dropping weight, hoping to be down 30 lbs. by March when I start dress shopping, and additional 30 lbs. by the wedding! Being a beach wedding I am going to have a more fitted flowy dress rather than a ball gown so I have a lot of work to do! So excited to married by best friend and love of my life! :smiley:
  • itsgoaltime
    Options
    _caseyb wrote: »
    Also- in super pumped to show my bridal boutique how wrong they were. I bought my dress in February and the woman yelled at me for asking to order it two sizes smaller. She said I was wasting my money and the dress would never fit. A few months later and 20lbs down, the dress is way too big :)

Is your alterations person able to alter the dress that much? I am anxious to lose a lot of weight but I already have my dress. I am worried they won't be able to alter it so much and will have to buy another! Has anyone had major alterations done?

• rachiesretrokitchen
    Options
    Getting married at the end of the year. I refuse to set a date because I don't want to look like an Oompa Loompa in my wedding dress.
    Very small affair with a registry wedding as neither of us have family, all his friends are 5000kms away and I have always kept a small circle of friends, so not much I the way of organising needs to happen (yay
  • mere521
    mere521 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oct 3!! Can't wait but can to be able to tone up n lose about 15lbs
  • abremner86
    abremner86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting married June 6th :) bought the store sample of my dream dress last year (yay!), then promptly gained 20 pounds and the dress won't zip. But on the right track now to ditch that weight and get back to where I was (and then a bit extra)
  • kemp1055
    Options
    I'm getting married June 6th as well. Gained 15-20 lbs over the last year after recovering from medical issues. Freaking out because I would like to ditch some of that weight before the wedding. My fiancé would love me at any weight, but 10 pounds can make a big difference - especially in pictures. Ah, wedding pressure.
  • ncravensgal
    ncravensgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all us brides!! I will be tying the knot in April. Haven't set a date because we're doing the Courthouse. Didn't want all the family drama of planning a wedding nor the expense.

I'm no where my ideal weight, but I just want to be healthier for the honeymoon in July to New Orleans.
  • chatnel
    Options
    Where is everyone going for honeymoons? I am thinking mexico, can anyone give me advice on what area to go to as I am from Australia?
  • chatnel
    Options
    How is everyone going?
  • Congrats all you guys. I am a wedding photographer and love what I do . Its great to feel good on the day of your wedding .
  • chatnel
    Options
    Less than a month to go for me. The scale has not been kind but my colleague are noticing I am getting smaller so will keep at it.
  • micat85
    micat85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Getting married Oct 3rd...less than 5 months to go!
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    chatnel wrote: »
    Where is everyone going for honeymoons? I am thinking mexico, can anyone give me advice on what area to go to as I am from Australia?

Im also from Australia. Have a kick *kitten* time on your honeymoon.
    I am getting married next year in Vegas :smile:
    All the best!