Feeling deserted... Divorcing & empty nesting. Major life changes..need support, please?!

Options
Started losing weight, finally. Down about 30 lbs, still about 85 to go! Bad thyroid and some other issues making things tough. The calm at home now is helping though. Would LOVE some friends to take this journey with! Let's make the rest of our lives, the best of our lives!!!

Replies

• charlottehrivas
    charlottehrivas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I loved you post! Im very glad you're experiencing peace at home; I know how essential that is to be able to succeed in anything. I'm so happy you've lost so much weight already; I'm sure you'll be able to meet your goal. I'll be praying for you so that you can continue to have discipline as you've been having so far. It was great to meet you! ;) God bless you
  • monkeyowl79
    Options
    Hi, I feel the same. My boyfriend of two years walked out on me on my birthday four days ago. I was 9 stone 4 when we met after losing weight and am now almost 11 stone again! I feel alone and deserted and lost my friends because of him. I am determined to lose the weight I've gained and make friends again but am feeling low and support would be great. You have done fantastic what you have achieved.
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm here to support.

The weight loss is going to fill your life with happiness and confidence. And who knows what will happen when you look your best... It's an exciting time of change for you, but it must be very tough. Keep at it.
  • jenant27
    jenant27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! I'm looking for support on my journey as well. Let's do this together. Please feel free to add me.
  • Betsyk68
    Betsyk68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I share the thyroid and "big changes" issues with you, but you're a few steps ahead of me, as I'm just starting and haven't lost anything yet but I am rooting for you and look at your weight loss as inspiration for me. I know how hard it is to lose with messed up thyroid levels. Way to go!
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello jk! I understand a lot of what you are currently experiencing. Having been there myself years ago.

Fantastic job taking care of you! Continue being gentle with and to yourself!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I also have a slow thyroid & have undergone major (negative) changes in the last year and a half.... but things are finally starting to turn around :smile: It takes awhile to work through, but you'll get there :-) Congrats on losing 30 lbs.... that's great!!!!