cheesecake factory question!!

Options
Heading out with the kids to the Children's museum then Cheesecake factory for lunch, any tips on what to order there so I can stay within my calorie goal? Thanks, hope you all have a great Sunday!

Replies

• Skyz4dayz
    Skyz4dayz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    They have a pretty good low cal menu. I think it's called "skinnylicious" or something like that. I would definitely order off that menu.
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    yeah, what she said ^ and stay away from the appetizers.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Skinnylicious menu.

If you want cheesecake, the Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake is yummy.
  • ettat813
    Options
    Thank you! I completely forgot about their skinny menu, I'm going to look it up bow and plan ahead!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've liked everything I've tried from the Skinnylicious menu. Typically I get the tomato and mozzarella flatbread and the Mexican lettuce wraps, it's a lot of food for less than 600 calories.
  • ettat813
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I've liked everything I've tried from the Skinnylicious menu. Typically I get the tomato and mozzarella flatbread and the Mexican lettuce wraps, it's a lot of food for less than 600 calories.
    Thank you that sounds delicious :p
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Their servings are enormous and everything is really packed with salt and carbs. Definitely look up nutrition before you choose what you are going to eat.

If you have to eat there, put half of your entree in a to-go box before you even start eating.
  • ettat813
    Options
    I ended up eating the Mexican chicken lettuce wraps & split the pot stickers with my hubby...both off the skinnylicious menu! None of their delicious bread or cheesecake but I feel good!