Starting over

Options
Last year, I lost 40lbs, and I was at my happiest and healthiest in a long time. Then, after a breakup, stress, and the holidays, I've gained back about 25lbs. I'm looking for support, friends, and encouragement. Turning towards a pint of ice cream is still a lot easier than hitting the treadmill, but I'm determined to get back to how I was... I'm just not sure I can do it alone.

Replies

• w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi Fiona! Add me :) I've gone through this cycle too many times and I'm at it again!
  • carmatiz
    carmatiz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well your not alone. Im here!
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me :) phone won't let me add anyone :(
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure anyone of us can do it alone...that's what so great about being part of this site. :D I'm so sorry you went through so much pain last year... now though it's a brand new year full of new possibilities!

First off Congrats for dropping 40 lbs, that's fabulous!! You know how to do it and you can do it again. Those 25 lbs will be dropping off as you continue to put yourself first <3

Best of luck to you Fiona!
  • kiwi1003
    kiwi1003 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do the same thing...lost 50 and gained back 20. I'm turning it around again, it makes me sick to think about how hard I worked before, don't want it all to go to waste.
  • bkerr30
    bkerr30 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I'm looking for support too. I love your name by the way :D
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, I've just started over too after gaining 20 lbs in 2014!!