Challenge accepted

Options
hey guys! Just to make myself motivating im making a "challenge" to not snack AT ALL during the making of pancakes for my fam.
Whenever you guys cook or bake something on the unhealthy side, make a challenge of it :)

Replies

• Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    That's definitely a tough one for me, since I love baking (and eating my glorious creations is half the joy) but I have several birthdays coming up in the next couple months so I will do my best!
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    you've got this! haha I tend to chew gum and drink coffee/tea
    Codilee87 wrote: »
    That's definitely a tough one for me, since I love baking (and eating my glorious creations is half the joy) but I have several birthdays coming up in the next couple months so I will do my best!

• kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    Oh, man. Pancake making is the worst! Because the first one never comes out right and so somehow I feel compelled to eat that one to destroy the evidence. And then there's the mix-in trap .. one kid wants white chocolate chip pancakes (and pop a few in my mouth for good measure), and the other wants peanut butter pancakes (lick the spoon before I put it in the sink). Oh, yeah. Pancakes are dangerous.
    Sometimes when I'm tempted I'll go brush my teeth, so then I won't want to destroy that clean minty feeling. I dont know why I never thought of chewing gum; that is a fantastic idea. Much more convenient than carrying around a toothbrush.
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    Oh, man. Pancake making is the worst! Because the first one never comes out right and so somehow I feel compelled to eat that one to destroy the evidence. And then there's the mix-in trap .. one kid wants white chocolate chip pancakes (and pop a few in my mouth for good measure), and the other wants peanut butter pancakes (lick the spoon before I put it in the sink). Oh, yeah. Pancakes are dangerous.
    Sometimes when I'm tempted I'll go brush my teeth, so then I won't want to destroy that clean minty feeling. I dont know why I never thought of chewing gum; that is a fantastic idea. Much more convenient than carrying around a toothbrush.

I know exactly how you feel! Whenever I'm making a pb&j sandwhich im constantly spooning "little" bits of it that soon lead to my mouth.
    Chewing gum is fantastic. I use sugarfree so it has sorbitol.. not so great but it's much better than those cals adding up