isagenix

Options
I've been using Isagenix for four months now. I have lost 25 lbs but am now at a standstill. I use two shakes a day replacing breakfast and lunch and then eat a dinner. Is anyone using Isagenix one time a day and counting calories on here with success?

Replies

• Natabuak
    Natabuak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started isagenix 10 days ago. I seem to only lose when I do the cleanse. I do 2 shakes right now and eat a "clean" meal for dinner(between 400-600 cals) and it is very slowly coming off. .5 a week is just not good, any advice how you lost the 25?! I am super frustrated!!

I also run 4-5x a week. Burning 200-300 calories per time.

I would love any suggestions!!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat food?
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    sobit1970 wrote: »
    I've been using Isagenix for four months now. I have lost 25 lbs but am now at a standstill. I use two shakes a day replacing breakfast and lunch and then eat a dinner. Is anyone using Isagenix one time a day and counting calories on here with success?

I have lost 7.5 lbs in 30 days eating real food.

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 in 8 weeks eating real food.

sobit1970 wrote: »

I have lost 7.5 lbs in 30 days eating real food.

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs in a little under a year eating real food. Maintaining that loss since June, also while eating real food.
  • melimomTARDIS
    Options
    Well real food, and like, Fritos.
  • Laurend224
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs in a little under a year eating real food. Maintaining that loss since June, also while eating real food.

Show off! ;)
  • fxstc9
    fxstc9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your gonna have to eat real food eventually. Some of my friends have done that but gain the weight back because they still eat badly. Learn how to eat well and stay thin for life IMO
  • melimomTARDIS
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »

Show off! ;)

heh, you've seen my diary lauren, I have nothing impressive to show off. (lentils again? Yes! LENTILS AGAIN!)
  • Laurend224
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »

Show off! ;)

heh, you've seen my diary lauren, I have nothing to show off. (lentils again? Yes! LENTILS AGAIN!)

Lentils are rad! Cheap, healthy, and tasty! Must eat more lentils!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    This is just curiousity on my part...how have you been able to replace two meals per day for 120 days with meal replacement shakes? Being absolutely serious.
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 25 lbs doing this but am changing it up to one shake a day and counting calories starting tomorrow
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in one shake? Just curious what your overall calorie intake in. Eating too few calories can make it
    harder to lose over time.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Wait google says they are 240ea. So your only eating 900-1100 calories a day?! You need to eat MORE. Alot more.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    My gym sells isagenix, but not many people are getting snowed by it.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Its going to come down to calories in /calories out. Its just another multi level marketing scam, so why waste your time and money. In order to have lasting success , you need to learn how to eat real foods and learn how to weigh, measure and log them. Mfp gives you all the tools necessary for long term success. You'll have to eat real food eventually so why not start now?