Half way to my goal! 55 lbs lost, 55 to go (pics)

Options
elephant2mouse
elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
edited January 2015 in Success Stories
half%20way%20there%2055_zpsiotur5kp.jpg
255-240-220-199

It's taken awhile, and I've gained 30 lbs then lost the 30 lbs in the process, but I'm officially down 56 lbs to be exact, and finally in onederland!!! :)

Replies

• elephant2mouse
    Options
    half%20way%20there%2055_zpsiotur5kp-1.jpg

I didn't delete the photo! Not sure why it's acting up
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Keep up the great work!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ag08800
    ag08800 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    half%20way%20there%2055_zpsiotur5kp.jpg
    255-240-220-199

It's taken awhile, and I've gained 30 lbs then lost the 30 lbs in the process, but I'm officially down 56 lbs to be exact, and finally in onederland!!! :)

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You have do so well. :)<3 (*)
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! How tall are you? What kept you motivated?
  • loveby30
    loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Well done :)
  • elephant2mouse
    Options
    Amellej wrote: »
    Awesome job!! How tall are you? What kept you motivated?

I'm 5'3.5 :)
    I lose my motivation a lot... But when I see the number on the scale going back up... I start to go harder! I'm finally getting into a nice loss rate.

• RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done!
  • samcou90
    samcou90 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations! Can i ask how many calories you have set yourself, did you exercise and how long it took. I would love these results in 5.2 feet and need to lose 50-70lb and have only lost 7lb in 25 days eating 1200 a day and exercising 2 times a week ☺
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    I can't wait to be in ONEderland! :) My weight has always been a roller coaster so I know how you feel, but your results are AWESOME! Keep doing whatever you're doing!
  • elephant2mouse
    edited January 2015
    Options
    samcou90 wrote: »
    Hey congratulations! Can i ask how many calories you have set yourself, did you exercise and how long it took. I would love these results in 5.2 feet and need to lose 50-70lb and have only lost 7lb in 25 days eating 1200 a day and exercising 2 times a week ☺

I had it set on 1500 for awhile but when I see that I have more calories then I eat more, so I recently changed it to 1300 and it's been going a lot quicker and I'm less likely to binge believe it or not.
    I'd say definitely weigh everything you eat, and log it. For awhile my weight loss was stalling because I wasn't honest with myself... I'd feel like "well it said I have 100 calories and surely this is less than that" and wouldn't log it.
    Since I've started weighing my food religiously the weight is coming off more quickly. :) best of luck!

ETA- I mainly just count calories. I do random home videos here and there but nothing routinely.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!