Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    DAMN! Incredible job!
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and inspirational transformation! It's so motivating to read about someone who didn't give up even when they hit a rough patch. Great work!
  • bencze1
    bencze1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Sometimes I wish I made some selfies at beginning. ;)
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Lady, you know how to rock jeans! Congrats on the results, you should be proud of your hard work!
  • xtooshax
    xtooshax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow i wish i could do this and have the willpower that you have x
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Great loss and you look absolutely fantastic.
  • orchidee1987
    orchidee1987 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!! You look so much younger, wonderful, beautiful and it seems you are feeling so much better in the inside also ! GREAT JOB :smiley:
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and this is so inspiring. I started just over your weight (around 265 lbs.) and have finally gotten into Onderland. My goal is to lose at least another 40 pounds. I hope I can look as good as you when I'm done.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing.....congratulations.
  • biggirldontcry
    biggirldontcry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Bukeelaka
    Options
    Stunning transformation, congratulations on your success!
  • lunchlady61
    lunchlady61 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Inspiring after my own holiday slump; back to work for me.
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    Holy moly! You look like a different person, amazing! You look beautiful and so so happy!
  • traceyw45
    traceyw45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look fabulous and confident. Well done! :D
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Wow, how inspirational. Congrats.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous...and years younger I might add. :) Excellent job.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Golly gosh! Well done :-)
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) and thankyou for sharing and giving others (like me) who are now where were when you started the confidence that weightloss CAN be achieved, we just have to stay focused and committed like you have been. You look amazing.. being big can we ever imagine looking so good?

I have added your name to my 'inspiration' list, because you are just that ..inspirational!

Happy Australia Day fellow Aussie :)
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...you can really tell...thanks for sharing...such an inspiration!
  • mrsjatty
    mrsjatty Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Of all the transformations I have seen on here your has struck me the most, I looked at your before photo and saw your eyes, you look so defeated, I recognise myself there. You inspired me in a whole different way, I can do this and I might look ok at the end. I think it time I put myself out there and made some MFP friends. I'm nervous, scared and every day is a challenge. Thank you fellow Aussie for sharing, you look amazing, well done, congratulations, I don't know you but I am so proud of you xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!