Cravings? nahh

Options
Its safe to say I KICKED THE CRAVINGS *kitten*! I've been home for about an hour after going to the Whole Foods. I got some nice chocolate and raisin trail mix.
I started craving them to the point where I was going to leave the room and eat them.. I know.
What did I do instead?
I got up from my lazy butt and walked PAST the pantry to our assortment of fruit. I picked a small Apple and soon enough im not craving those forbidden goodies!

Guys, you don't have to give in to them. All you have to do is wait, think, and measure how much you really want to achieve your goal. It's possible :)

Replies

• asmithling
    asmithling Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So true. Love the motivation:) feel free to add me! I need more support like this.
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    asmithling wrote: »
    So true. Love the motivation:) feel free to add me! I need more support like this.

how do you add people? haha this is my first day
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    You click on her profile and then "Add Friend."

BTW, you can eat those "forbidden goodies" if they fit in your calories. You will stick to weight loss longer if you allow yourself treats now and then!
  • w0den
    w0den Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm fighting the same fight :( My grandma made brownies today and then offered for me to take some home too! Noooo .....