21 day fix extreme who's doing it!????

Options
anyone out there going to be doing 21 day fix extreme????

Replies

• amccoll83
    amccoll83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We have a whole facebook community dedicated to working out and inspiring eachother. I know a bunch of them are doing the 21 day fix :)
  • joricksikkes
    joricksikkes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    21 day fit extreme? It sounds awesome, however what happens after these 21 days? I'd like to advise you to a healthy lifestyle instead of the crash course diets and extreme exercises because they set impossible standards and when you get back to your normal pattern after the 21 days your body will think hmmm ok so now I don't need my muscles to be strong anymore? lets start breaking them off again. Here is an article where I read about this.

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/how-to-lose-fat-without-losing-muscle/

P.S its just advice take it or leave it:)
  • amccoll83
    amccoll83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The 21 day fix program is set out to teach you about exercise, portion control, calories and macros. After those 21 days, most people will run through the program again or use what they've learnt and continue to workout (other programs) while still using the portion control methods they've learnt.

It's not an extreme weight loss gimmick that you bounce back to your original weight after startving yourself for 3 weeks.
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Iv been doing the 21 day fix program for 6 months it's not a quick do its 21 days to learn to break bad habits and learn how to to eat right and use portion control the right way. It's extremely healthy much healthier than anything else. I don't dieting don't do quick fixes I'm looking for some accountability partners to work along sidewith. I appreciate your I it though very much
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    how many calories do you typically consume on the program?
  • vanbib
    vanbib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine and got a few days back. Are you doing Piyo too?
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    how many calories do you typically consume on the program?

Depends on your weight but the average is 1500 to 1700 calories. If you are under 150 lbs, I thinks is 1200 to 1500 calories
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    You will do a calculation to determine which category your in. You do not count calories on this program you use the portion cups.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    vanbib wrote: »
    I ordered mine and got a few days back. Are you doing Piyo too?

Hey send me a friend request it won't let me message you
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    I am doing PIYO as well im doing a hybrid of both!
  • LisaMcDonald86
    LisaMcDonald86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix Extreme? How different is this from the regular program? I just got my 21 Day Fix program in the mail and I start tomorrow morning with the workout videos.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Its the extremem version one that you would do after you have went through the regular 21 day fix and are ready for more of a challenge.
  • socalilover
    socalilover Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix Extreme? How different is this from the regular program? I just got my 21 Day Fix program in the mail and I start tomorrow morning with the workout videos.

I just ordered mine today! Hope to have it in time for Feb 1!
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Socalilover Did you order 21 day fix or the 21 ix extreme? Feb 2nd is supposed to be the launch day for 21 fix extreme! Thanks in advance
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry that was supposed to be 21 day fix extreme.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Is anyone going to be ready to jumpinto 21 day fix extreme??
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Is anyone going to be ready to jumpinto 21 day fix extreme??

I'll be ordering 21 Day Fix Extreme as soon as it is released, and starting it as soon as I receive it! lol I have a private group on Facebook where people can motivate eachother and share recipes while going through it. Let me know if you want to join in! :)
    21 day fit extreme? It sounds awesome, however what happens after these 21 days? I'd like to advise you to a healthy lifestyle instead of the crash course diets and extreme exercises because they set impossible standards and when you get back to your normal pattern after the 21 days your body will think hmmm ok so now I don't need my muscles to be strong anymore? lets start breaking them off again. Here is an article where I read about this.

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/how-to-lose-fat-without-losing-muscle/

P.S its just advice take it or leave it:)

I'd like to advise you that this IS NOT a crash diet. It's only named "21 Day Fix" because of the saying that it takes 21 day to create a HABIT. This is just a program to help make it easy when learning how to properly balance out your meals. They aim to keep you in a proper - HEALTHY! - calorie range while keeping your macros to 40% carbs, 30% fats, 30% protein. Have you looked into this program at all before "giving advice" against it?

• lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    yep, I'm with the others. Don't let the 21 Days scare you off. If you reach your goal, there is a maintenance program in the back of the book where you simply increase your eating accordingly to maintain. Love 21 Day Fix. Am finishing Insanity Max 30, then will be jumping straight in to 21 Day Fix Extreme.
  • srfield111
    srfield111 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am doing it:) Ordered mine yesterday:)
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    srfield111 thats awesome. i messaged you thanks for the add!