12 week weighloss group

Options
looking for some time people intrested in completeing a 12 week lean out, lean muscle gain... Get prepped and on track for the summer season! Checking in weekly with weigh ins!! Let me know if your interested!

Replies

• ty_palmer09
    Options
    I am definitely interested in this group. I am by no means in shape and want to get there. Maybe this will be a step in the right direction for me.
  • wishfulcharms
    wishfulcharms Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Am in
  • chakina88
    Options
    Count me in!
  • klandry0805
    klandry0805 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • briannarios60
    briannarios60 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Me(:
  • ambercooper333
    Options
    Awesome so every Monday I am thinking we do a weight in to keep everyone accountable each person has a goal and should try to obtain it each week ex -2lbs or increasing water, decreasing salt as an example
  • zolloa28
    Options
    I'm would love to be apart of this
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    I'd love to do this as well!
  • ambercooper333
    Options
    More the merrier!
  • md82308
    md82308 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would like to join
  • sajerd
    sajerd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been using mfp for two weeks now and haven't lost anything, but honestly might have cheated a bit. Now I want to get serious, accurate, honest. Lmk what to do.
  • ambercooper333
    Options
    Basically to help keep myself and everyone else accountable set a goal mine in twelve weeks is to be down 10 pounds and more toned... So each Tuesday ( day to recover after the weekend) we will all post our goal for the week and if we hit it or not and maybe any concerns or questions! :) I am excited!!
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. I'm in :smile:
    Should we keep each other updated by posting in this thread? If anyone wants to add me as a friend please do. I post daily and reply to posts.
  • ambercooper333
    Options
    I think replying on here would be best? New to this tho
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go for it too
  • healthygirl101mfp
    Options
    I'm in! Add me pls? My app doesn't allow me to
  • ambercooper333
    Options
    Hey eveyone make sure to post your goals and weight plus or minus anything! :) so i did my measurements in a month I will re do them to see changed and weight I am up 2lbs from last week I think because I am water cleansing we will find out next week if I am plus or minus this week I am going to work on drinking more water and doing legs at the gym :)
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    Hi!

SW: 155
    CW: 143.5
    GW: 130
    I'm down a pound since last week :) Definitely putting more work into staying on track with my eating, drinking more water and doing workouts!
  • jazzyjazz31
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this awesomeness !!!!
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    In. Will someone please link the group page to this thread?