TMI THREAD

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I just woke up to a week-early period everywhere. Best way to kick off the week. :s

better a week early than a week late :joy:
    That's only true if you have sex... *sobbing*

:( good point.. I feel your pain! ( hugs )
  • RainaMorgan
    Options
    I got my first Brazilian...it was more than I had anticipated.
  • stayfit_ria
    stayfit_ria Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Once you go Brazilian....

It's awesome!!
  • jetskisimpson
    jetskisimpson Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just remember cramps are better than contractions!
  • determined_ella
    Options
    Just remember cramps are better than contractions!

couldn't agree more!! 0_o although I don't suffer cramps anymore since having kids! thank god!! :joy:
  • jetskisimpson
    Options
    No fair! I never did UNTIL having kids! Ugh but only about half a day of pain. So it could be worse lol
  • ut04827
    ut04827 Posts: 103
    Options
    Lots of cardio increases my sex drive through the roof !!
  • determined_ella
    Options
    No fair! I never did UNTIL having kids! Ugh but only about half a day of pain. So it could be worse lol

lol that's not too bad then! I would take labour every year... over cramps every month for the rest of my life any day! :joy:
  • jetskisimpson
    Options
    Omg I did not enjoy pregnancy and labour! And when my friends were in labour I had sympathy contractions and back pain. Lol I never believed it was real but it was. But I will say twice was enough for me and it was the most worth it thing I've ever done in my life 8-))
  • determined_ella
    Options

Omg I did not enjoy pregnancy and labour! And when my friends were in labour I had sympathy contractions and back pain. Lol I never believed it was real but it was. But I will say twice was enough for me and it was the most worth it thing I've ever done in my life 8-))

lol yes they are soo real aren't they! I love watching one born every minute... but when they are pushing I'm having back pain and light tightenings haha :joy: It's like a swift reminder of what they have to come lol. aww < 3 kids are great!
  • jetskisimpson
    Options

lol yes they are soo real aren't they! I love watching one born every minute... but when they are pushing I'm having back pain and light tightenings haha :joy: It's like a swift reminder of what they have to come lol. aww < 3 kids are great!
    [/quote]

Lol man I feel weak thinking about em haha..
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have piercings and will be getting some more :)
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Second grade, I really had to use the bathroom, so did a friend of mine. I asked the teacher if I could go, she said no. Few minutes later a friend of mine also had to go. She was also told no.
    Few minutes pass, we start begging and pleading that we really have to go. We were told no endlessly. We looked at each other and decided we're just going to go in our chairs. So, we both peed in our chairs, sitting, following the teacher's instruction to not get up.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Second grade, I really had to use the bathroom, so did a friend of mine. I asked the teacher if I could go, she said no. Few minutes later a friend of mine also had to go. She was also told no.
    Few minutes pass, we start begging and pleading that we really have to go. We were told no endlessly. We looked at each other and decided we're just going to go in our chairs. So, we both peed in our chairs, sitting, following the teacher's instruction to not get up.

Some teachers are so freakin mean. In second grade, I told the teacher I wasn't feeling well. She and the nurse said, "you have no fever. You're fine" and made me stay.

About 45 minutes, I threw up in the classroom.

Uh, yea....beeeyotch. Sure she had wished she had sent me home earlier.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

LMAO you showed her!

I am one heck of a burper. I can belch like a champion.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    If I didn't wax my arms they'd be hairy a.f.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Walked through one of the sections (about 20 people) at work one day and crop dusted them with a kimchi and bear fart.... Deadly silent death cloud
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Salvaje26 wrote: »
    If I didn't wax my arms they'd be hairy a.f.

Hair is nice!
  • lisaw19855
    lisaw19855 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When at high school the deputy head mistress didn't believe that I felt sick, I promptly threw up over her shoes in reception.
This discussion has been closed.