Looking for friends and support

Options
Hi. I'm 23 and have no friends on my fitness pal. I am on a very strict no carbs diet. Southbeach. And often seek support. Especially from people with the same dietary requirements. I'm very overweight and want to lose at least 45lb. I quit smoking at the same time and I used to use food to help with *kitten* cravings and vice versa. So please add me :)

Replies

• Iowa1961
    Iowa1961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck I quit smoking 2yrs ago. I know hard it is to lose weight and quitting smoking at the same time
  • lizpascoe2015
    Options
    Hi! I'm needing to lose weight too! How are you coping with no carbs. How on earth do you do it, I'm super impressed!
  • KKBr4D
    KKBr4D Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm doing very low carb as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • hopekorkoskie
    Options
    Add me need to lose 30 pounds by prom☺️
  • jaydene_simpson
    Options
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Here is a recipe to one of my favorite low carb dishes. Steam 1 bag of frozen cauliflower. After steamed, put into a baking dish and cut into small pieces. Add 3/4 cup sour cream or you can use plain yogurt. 1/4 cup green onions and 1/2 cup or more yogurt cheese (or cheddar) . (some people add bacon, but I leave it out). Bake 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. I use this as a side dish to replace potatoes.
  • ut04827
    ut04827 Posts: 103
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • kristen_karg
    kristen_karg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! always looking for more friends :)
  • jaydene_simpson
    Options
    Thanks for that yummy sounding recipe. I'll be sure to give it a try. Like the spun of it with bacon too :)
    You guys can add me. Still not sure how to add people yet lol
  • smckain1
    Options
    Need to lose between 45-50 lbs myself. This is hard and I've tried (and failed) so many times. I don't remember if my account here is just email or through Facebook, but any of you guys feel free to add me as a friend (sabrina johnson mckain on Facebook). I have no face shots, only the mountains of Asheville, NC, etc.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 23 and have no friends on my fitness pal. I am on a very strict no carbs diet. Southbeach. And often seek support. Especially from people with the same dietary requirements. I'm very overweight and want to lose at least 45lb. I quit smoking at the same time and I used to use food to help with *kitten* cravings and vice versa. So please add me :)

I know this is an older thread, but wanted to clarify: south beach isn't a "no carbs" diet. In fact, it doesn't even count carbs.

Best of luck with whatever you choose!