I love cardio so much

Options
tomatoey
tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
Because it means I can have a ridiculous dinner of steak pan-fried in butter, with mashed potatoes and a monster salad with lentils, and be left with calories to spare. There are other reasons but that's kind of the main one.

Replies

• tomatoey
    Options
    That is more of a bloggish thing to write but I invite you to praise cardio in whatever way you like.
  • JScottBldrs
    JScottBldrs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cardio = quickest way to a 1000 calorie burn ....Love it
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say the same but the only cardio I love is when I go dancing lol
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    eiw5axmayzi7.jpg

So much like.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    eiw5axmayzi7.jpg

So much like.

This shirt is my spirit animal.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I try to eat so I can exercise rather than the other way around. I feel like I ma setting up a bad relationship with food and exercise if I am compensating for eating by running.
  • tomatoey
    Options
    I try to eat so I can exercise rather than the other way around. I feel like I ma setting up a bad relationship with food and exercise if I am compensating for eating by running.

I understand that. But the thought of eating skinless chicken breast forever makes me so sad :(
  • tomatoey
    Options
    eiw5axmayzi7.jpg

0474.png
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »

I understand that. But the thought of eating skinless chicken breast forever makes me so sad :(

Skinless chicken in general is just sad.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I hate cardio. But I do love that it exists and I can force myself to do it if I want to eat foods.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love cardio so much ---- I must be demented! ;)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I love cardio too. The food is a bonus.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What I like about cardio is if it's steady state... I can kind of space out and think. Really let my head clear. When strength training I have to be way more focused.
  • taniamusic
    taniamusic Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please give me some of your motivation!
  • leighn62
    leighn62 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm with you regarding food motivation. I got up this morning thinking I would use the treadmill for cardio (I only walk) and ended up doing the elliptical because I knew it would give me more calories to eat today. Probably not the best mindset, but if it works.......
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Cardio I find is hard work, lots of the time boring, but its highly valuable for making things with calories possible. The mere fact you have burned calories gives you more choice with food and thats worth a lot even if you dont eat them all.

Threads that praise cardio are relatively rare compared to those banging on about weights.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Cardio = quickest way to a 1000 calorie burn ....Love it

totes.