15 months and 85 pounds (LONG with lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look so fit now too :D
  • HEGC
    HEGC Posts: 2
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring and motivating! I congratulate you on your achievement's so far. I hope you go on to become a certified SFG instructor, you would awesome at this because you have walked the walk so to speak. Good luck on the Iron Maiden and 24Kg pistol squat too. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Shananigans457
    Shananigans457 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You are a rock star!!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I loved the details of your journey. The best part is that you didn't settle for 'halfway" and instead regrouped, changed things up and went for it. I have no doubt that you will get to the events you mention and 160. There is no stopping you.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOVE every bit of this. You are my hero!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race!!! Congrats!!!
  • nazlikopol
    nazlikopol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story with such details. I know that it will help me and will bookmark this page and I will revisit it. I also kept looking at your progress photos telling myself you have a similar body type and you will not end up with much loose skin. I Have faith :) I am working out too and I am hoping the muscle building will save my body and my unreasonable fear of loose skin.
  • danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring! You look fantastic.
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. I'm at that 70 pound slump and trying to get past the mind games I've started playing and push on! Thanks for adding a bit of ooomph behind the thought that I can do this! Best of luck in your continued work ahead and thanks for sharing!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This is really a great story.
    I am currently on the stage were I lost "it"
    No losing, going over my calories and hardly exercise.
    This gives me hope and I keep on trying.
    Thanks for sharing.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    All it took was you deciding to change, and you all made it happen yourself. I have no doubts you will reach your final goal. Please updated us when you do!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you are awesome <3
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Very inspiring.
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. I'm going to start with Kettlebell myself this week.
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Absolutely friggin wonderful! I love reading the success stories, but yours is truly an inspiration. You should be so proud of yourself and your husband should really appreciate what you have done. amazing.
  • agape1980
    Options
    Made me smile today!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a quick question, what are the benefits of doing things barefoot?
  • ChrissiesWorld
    Options
    Totally awesome journey!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    SO absolutely amazing. You're definitely inspiring!! Thanks so much for sharing your story & progress pics!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fan-amazing-tastic! Am so inspired by your story. You rock. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!