Weightloss friends wanted

Options
1235»

Replies

• ttrn50
    ttrn50 Posts: 5
    Options
    newnicci wrote: »
    Hi , I'm looking for any motivation I can get from anyone who is also on a weight loss journey

• ttrn50
    ttrn50 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me
  • Rejuvinated
    Options
    Trying to lose 30lbs need all the motivation possible. Feel free to add me.
  • megancalorie
    megancalorie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I could use a few more friends to keep me accountable and to share our dinner ideas and successes. I did very well on here a couple of years ago but it's crept back on. I have been well motivated the past 12 days and logged every day.
  • Mel_t_away
    Mel_t_away Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can add me too :)
  • toothfairy23
    toothfairy23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing mfp on and off over the years but I think I would be more successful if I had some buddies. You can add me too!:)
  • newnicci
    Options
    Thank you so much all you lovely people I've added you all ... well its a goodnight from me in the UK .. Monday tomorrow .. fresh start to the week .. anything is possible!!! especially if you want it enough. xxxx
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    Hey all - how do you add people? I haven't figured that out yet!
  • newnicci
    Options
    kmstokes I sent you a friend request lovely you should have had a notification
  • kmstokes389
    Options
    newnicci - accepted! Thanks :)
  • newnicci
    Options
    Yay will inbox you
  • 101sal
    101sal Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me , and anyone else on here, thanks
  • newnicci
    Options
    Will do thank you
  • emmarrr23
    emmarrr23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don't know if you've got enough people already, but I'm Emma, 23 from Liverpool, 8lbs down and around 50 to go! Anyone can add me :) xx
  • 9TMare
    9TMare Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello....I have been on MFP since Jan 2011. I initially lost 75 pounds being a daily user. Then I stopped using it. I have deleted and restarted my MFP account several times because I lost interest. But I can truly say I have been more successful and happy when I log my workouts, daily food, and comment on friend's status. I would love to have friends that are supportive and are committed to living a healthier/fit lifestyle.

JT
  • jeannelowe
    Options
    helen195 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me

• shemsuu
    shemsuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) any one else is free to do so too