Seeking accountabilabuddies!

Options
Im Geri and i'm seeking Acountabilabuddies, people to join me on my weightloss journey. Together we will help keep each other accountable for our actions, and to stay motivated.

A little bit about me: I'm 28 5'3 240lbs Prediabetic and a mom to a 10 month old little boy. My goal is a healthier low carb eating habbit and to lose 105lbs (puts me at 135lbs) by my 30th birthday (16 short months away!)

Please feel free to add me, there is no such thing as too much support!

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I was in a similar spot as you. I am 27 and 5'3. At my heaviest I was 263 and I am currently down to 130.4. I have a six and a three year :)
  • rockbottomfarm
    rockbottomfarm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I was in a similar spot as you. I am 27 and 5'3. At my heaviest I was 263 and I am currently down to 130.4. I have a six and a three year :)

Thats amazing! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I'm starting at 162.5, but my goal is the 130 range. I would love support as well. I sent you a request.
  • rockbottomfarm
    Options
    Thanks for the request, we all got this :)
  • amandajean0812
    amandajean0812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It would be great to get more accountability buddies! I just turned 25 and my highest weight was 253. I'm currently 239.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    26, 5'7, 2 kids, currently 200lbs and aiming to lose 25 by July 1st with a target weight of 150lbs.
  • bluepotatoes66
    bluepotatoes66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more accountability buddies! 26, 162ish, at 5'3.5" with a goal of 145.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies feel free to add me, been on here for 680 days so far and enjoying every minute. Always happy to make new friends. Only downside is l am open minded, if you can handle that then send me a request, with a message. If not then no worries and good luck with your personal journeys x
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I added you! I am 5'3" too and I like to have other ladies on my list who are a similar size :) I log everyday! Anyone is free to add me!
  • Bukeelaka
    Options
    I'm in, request sent. I went from 187 to 130 but gained some back. Just trying to keep from going back there again so I'm making this a forever thing now.
  • terirobertson
    Options
    I'm in too!! I'm 35, 3 kids and at my worst weight ever 218. I was 165 3 years ago. I'm ready to do this and feel happy again... all support welcomed!!
  • mcollier123
    mcollier123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm at 184 trying to get down to 145. I'm 5'2, so this is a lot on my frame =( currently doing a low carb/keto diet and I've dropped about 5 pounds in the last couple of weeks. I used a keto-calculator to figure out my macros and they are currently 31g carbs/89g fat/77g protein. I'm looking for support from those who are doing a similar program. Please feel free to add me!!!
  • megdtuttle
    megdtuttle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ooooh, pick me:)
  • McCavitybeth09
    McCavitybeth09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm looking for MFP buddies. Its amazing how a little support can make a huge difference. I'm 5'9. At my absolute biggest, I was 228 Lbs.Currently, I weigh 210. My goal weight is between 145-166 lbs, depending at which weight I look good and feel healthy. I don't have children and I'm currently in school for culinary. Feel free to add me
  • gnabrown
    gnabrown Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I fell off the wagon for a while, but I'm back on board and looking for others to help hold me accountable as well. I'm 5'4" and currently at 215. Would love to lose 60-70 pounds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • rockbottomfarm
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the adds! And keep them coming, people with a support group lose twice as much weight as those without...
  • marybeezo
    marybeezo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm 5'2" and looking to drop about 30 lbs. I'm on MFP daily to log my food, keep myself honest, and get inspired. Please add me!
  • schooler1414
    Options
    I am 5'6". I started at 252lbs. I am down to 216. My goal is 130-135. I would love to have more friends for accountability and to share the journey with.
  • schooler1414
    Options
    sshepro wrote: »
    I'm 5'3. I'm starting at 162.5, but my goal is the 130 range. I would love support as well. I sent you a request.
    How do you send requests?
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    sshepro wrote: »
    How do you send requests?

click the person's name and select 'add as friend' write a message if you want and hit send