Sweetaholic needing friends to lose 100+

Options
13»

Replies

• WednesdayJanuary07th2015
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I currently have refrigerated sweets, that I just don't want to trash because I don't want to waste them but they expire in 12 days & I'll finish them, by then. I know that I can't do without sweets, for the entire duration of my diet; especially during my time of the month. So my decision is to, eat sweets; that're the lowest in Calories. Such as, jelly beans; they're only 4 Calories each & if I just eat 6 at a time, it'll only be; 24 Calories per serving. Also I won't have to limit myself, to just once daily yet even if I have 4 servings everyday; it'll only be 96 Calories. I use to chew gum a lot; although I don't much anymore because it causes me to have excessive gas since I swallow a lot of air, when chewing it; therefore I don't recommend it.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    There is hope, I have bags of treats from Hawaii sitting in my office that I haven't touched in 3 weeks. :)
  • Sarterbury
    Sarterbury Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got 90 to lose, I feel your pain. Bread and sweets are the devil. We can do this!
  • Grubworm1943
    Grubworm1943 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im 262 as of this morning and looking to lose around 100 pounds. well my first goal is to get to 199 or less. i havent been in ONEderland for about 8 years (when i got preg with my oldest). then i want to get to my prepregnancy weight of 170-180ish. i think my end goal would be around 150-160? im really not sure. i dont even remember a time i was under 160 so when i get there ill have to see how i feel.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi All add me, let support each other
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i used to eat a ridiculous amount of chocolate and candy every day, but i've replaced that with nice fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mangos...all very sweet! give it a try!
  • opalsfire21
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, please add me. I found a good sweet alternative it's a 3 ingredient 'cookie' - 1.5 over ripe bananas, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 15 mins. Recipe makes 10 cookies. Refrigerate to keep for about a week. It's my indulgence and it makes me feel like I'm really having a sweet, even though it really isn't!
  • beemr65
    beemr65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • nyghtrain
    Options
    I think I added everyone! If I missed you just send me an add and I'll add you. I'm so excited to be doing this journey with everyone. You all are awesome!!! We can totally do this.
  • KitschyCatLady
    KitschyCatLady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hope y'all don't mind....I'm sending friend requests to everyone here. Seems we all have some common foes Let's do this!
  • jennastaplez
    Options
    Def have got quite a bit of weight to lose also. I used myfitnesspal with mapmyrun last year and lost a bunch of weight but then I fell off the wagon. Looking to get motivated again.. Would love to have some help keeping me accountable!!
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey, anyone can add me, I'm always happy to chat. I'm 33 and in the UK Started on the 5:2 the year before last, stuck with it for about 6 months and lost about 30llbs. Lost track for a year and now I'm back on it, looking to loose about 80-90llbs now, so if anyone can give advice and support in return for the same please add me
  • nyghtrain
    Options
    Added everyone! :)
  • rachaellewis87
    Options
    Hey..! I have 114 lbs to go so feel free to add me :) I am a totally carb and chocoholic. In it for the long haul.
    X
  • nyghtrain
    Options
    And added! Everyone has been added. Thanks everyone. I have such a good group of people I have added or has been added. I probably won't be replying too much to this thread anymore, because so much to do! So if you would like me to friend you, just send me a friend request and I will definitely add you.

Thanks everyone! You've all have been beyond awesome.
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Salty foods are definitely my downfall, although a good tiramisu is hard to pass up for me. I've lost almost 50 lbs and would like to lose another 45-50 lbs.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well. You can never have enough support. :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • LComp79
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. Just started again three weeks ago. I have a long journey ahead of me with about 180lb to lose.
  • 384nomore
    Options
    You can add me. I started in February 2012 at 384 by August 2012 I had lost 80 lbs...and then I thought I could have just one cupcake...famous last words. I've been low carb'ing off and on since. Been back up to 366 in March 2014. On 1/25/15, I re-committed to this WOE. My starting weight is 339. My goal is to lose 180 lbs. I'm not a sweetaholic, but still a food addict. I'd love to join you on this journey. w1ira0wvqjvn.jpg
  • 384nomore
    Options
    By the way, Weightwatchers doesn't work for me. The only thing that has ever worked is low-carb.
  • I have over 100 lbs to loose and am looking for friends who can offer support and encouragement on my weight loss journey as I would them.. add me guys.