100 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• ttnylin
    Options
    I just started my LIFE change today. My goal is exactly like yours! It's almost weird. :) I'm 270.1lb. I'm 5.1. Wanting to get down to 200. After starting a family I have gained A LOT of weight. Since 2003 I have always stayed around 145-160. Up until 2009 when I had my first son, the weight started packing on. I take full responsibility for the gaining. No exercise, wrong eating habits, ext... It's been on my heart for over a month now that I need a change. I want to be healthy and live a long, active life with my children! I'm new to this app, still figuring out how it works. I'm on a strict NO carb diet for the time being. Proteins, veggies & small amounts of fruit. I look forward to reading more about your journey.
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I created a group for those in the 100+ weight to lose - sending you an invitation.
  • bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 pounds to lose! I sent you a friend request :)
  • KaytiWindham
    KaytiWindham Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank.yall
  • jmacok
    jmacok Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome. At one point I weighed 285 and wanted to get down to 195 but as I got closer I thought I could do it myself. I was wrong. So I am back after going some of it back. Feel free to add me. I would be glad to encourage and cheer you along the way
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i added you-- i need to lose a total of 120 lbs and so far i've lost 11. It's great when you supportive spouse/friend/family.
  • JaYsOn1999
    JaYsOn1999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep those eyes on the prize! You can do it!
  • niclan13
    niclan13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I created a group for those in the 100+ weight to lose - sending you an invitation.

Can u send me an invite. Im having a hard time finding groups
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Tatajana. I started at 275.7 I'm currently 197 with a goal of 120. I'm 5"2. I have lost 78 pounds. Trying to hit the 100 pound mark!
  • sierrarhiannon
    sierrarhiannon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Sierra. I'm almost (but not quite) 5'2, and I'm down to 262 even as of this morning. I could stand to realistically lose around 100 lbs, and still be the thick woman my hubby wants me to be, hopefully (we're in the same boat there!). More than anything, he wants me to be healthy, and I'm ready to get that way! I've started introducing lower calorie choices, more fruits, and more veggies into my diet. My next step is trying to start exercising regularly. Anyone who wants a buddy, please feel free to add me! I could definitely use the motivation.
  • mistylynn1234
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Kayti Windham I am 5'4 270 pounds. I've never weighed this much in my life! Right now I'm aiming to reach the 200 mark by October 26 which is my birthday! My husband and I have set a reward for when I reach it.. A SHOPPING SPREE! He doesn't want me to get below 230 because he likes thick girls but my health is also important to him. I'm looking for friends with simular interest and weight loss. I do a low calorie diet and I just got an elliptical so.I will be using it. Having two kids it's hard to hit a gym.
    niclan13 wrote: »

Can u send me an invite. Im having a hard time finding groups

• mistylynn1234
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here I also want to lose 100 pounds