Needing some advice

Options
Hi everyone! In September
I lost 7 pounds and have managed to keep it off! But I want get back into keeping it up!

In September I avoided fast food and mainly ate sliced turkey on 35 cal bread, tuna with corn and green beans, apples and oatmeal. I've gotten to the point where salad isn't even cutting cravings, so instead of a salad I've been eating a whole green pepper for lunch plus maybe some tuna.

I need some variety and I need it for me as an individual since I am "single."

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Replies

• mxokoye21
    Options
    Grilled salmon with spinach salad or egg and tuna
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want to honestly, as long as it fits into your calories and macros it doesn't matter really what it is since all calories are just a calorie. What did you used to eat besides fast food and such? Why not work those into your day? Remember you are changing your life at least I hope so instead of just trying to lose weight and then going to put it back on. Don't restrict yourself from something you want, be happy and eat!
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    like lunch food advice? Eggs are great! Fried, scrambled, hard boiled. Chicken is excellent. Spinach with garlic, kale with garlic. I love sweet potatoes. Vegetable soup. Turkey slices rolled up in lettuce leaves. Carrots and celery with hummus....
    There is tons of things to do!
    Really, you can eat anything, as long as it fits in your calorie goal.