Sweetaholic needing friends to lose 100+

13»

Replies

• WednesdayJanuary07th2015
    edited January 2015
    I currently have refrigerated sweets, that I just don't want to trash because I don't want to waste them but they expire in 12 days & I'll finish them, by then. I know that I can't do without sweets, for the entire duration of my diet; especially during my time of the month. So my decision is to, eat sweets; that're the lowest in Calories. Such as, jelly beans; they're only 4 Calories each & if I just eat 6 at a time, it'll only be; 24 Calories per serving. Also I won't have to limit myself, to just once daily yet even if I have 4 servings everyday; it'll only be 96 Calories. I use to chew gum a lot; although I don't much anymore because it causes me to have excessive gas since I swallow a lot of air, when chewing it; therefore I don't recommend it.
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    There is hope, I have bags of treats from Hawaii sitting in my office that I haven't touched in 3 weeks. :)
  • Sarterbury
    Sarterbury Posts: 5 Member
    I've got 90 to lose, I feel your pain. Bread and sweets are the devil. We can do this!
  • Grubworm1943
    Grubworm1943 Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me! Im 262 as of this morning and looking to lose around 100 pounds. well my first goal is to get to 199 or less. i havent been in ONEderland for about 8 years (when i got preg with my oldest). then i want to get to my prepregnancy weight of 170-180ish. i think my end goal would be around 150-160? im really not sure. i dont even remember a time i was under 160 so when i get there ill have to see how i feel.
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi All add me, let support each other
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    i used to eat a ridiculous amount of chocolate and candy every day, but i've replaced that with nice fresh fruit like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mangos...all very sweet! give it a try!
  • I'm in the same boat, please add me. I found a good sweet alternative it's a 3 ingredient 'cookie' - 1.5 over ripe bananas, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 15 mins. Recipe makes 10 cookies. Refrigerate to keep for about a week. It's my indulgence and it makes me feel like I'm really having a sweet, even though it really isn't!
  • beemr65
    beemr65 Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me!
  • I think I added everyone! If I missed you just send me an add and I'll add you. I'm so excited to be doing this journey with everyone. You all are awesome!!! We can totally do this.
  • KitschyCatLady
    KitschyCatLady Posts: 2 Member
    Hope y'all don't mind....I'm sending friend requests to everyone here. Seems we all have some common foes Let's do this!
  • Def have got quite a bit of weight to lose also. I used myfitnesspal with mapmyrun last year and lost a bunch of weight but then I fell off the wagon. Looking to get motivated again.. Would love to have some help keeping me accountable!!
  • ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Hey, anyone can add me, I'm always happy to chat. I'm 33 and in the UK Started on the 5:2 the year before last, stuck with it for about 6 months and lost about 30llbs. Lost track for a year and now I'm back on it, looking to loose about 80-90llbs now, so if anyone can give advice and support in return for the same please add me
  • Added everyone! :)
  • Hey..! I have 114 lbs to go so feel free to add me :) I am a totally carb and chocoholic. In it for the long haul.
    X
  • And added! Everyone has been added. Thanks everyone. I have such a good group of people I have added or has been added. I probably won't be replying too much to this thread anymore, because so much to do! So if you would like me to friend you, just send me a friend request and I will definitely add you.

Thanks everyone! You've all have been beyond awesome.
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi everyone!
    Salty foods are definitely my downfall, although a good tiramisu is hard to pass up for me. I've lost almost 50 lbs and would like to lose another 45-50 lbs.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well. You can never have enough support. :)

Have a great day everyone!
  • Hi, you can add me too. Just started again three weeks ago. I have a long journey ahead of me with about 180lb to lose.
  • You can add me. I started in February 2012 at 384 by August 2012 I had lost 80 lbs...and then I thought I could have just one cupcake...famous last words. I've been low carb'ing off and on since. Been back up to 366 in March 2014. On 1/25/15, I re-committed to this WOE. My starting weight is 339. My goal is to lose 180 lbs. I'm not a sweetaholic, but still a food addict. I'd love to join you on this journey. w1ira0wvqjvn.jpg
  • By the way, Weightwatchers doesn't work for me. The only thing that has ever worked is low-carb.
  • I have over 100 lbs to loose and am looking for friends who can offer support and encouragement on my weight loss journey as I would them.. add me guys.