I constantly feel like a failure. :(
  • redhead_che
    redhead_che Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can sing all the lyrics to the majority of Nelly songs. #noshame
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Among my vast collection of dark and evil music is every Duran Duran album up to the year 2000's Pop Trash, with Notorious and Medazzaland being my two favorites.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    Among my vast collection of dark and evil music is every Duran Duran album up to the year 2000's Pop Trash, with Notorious and Medazzaland being my two favorites.

Nice!!!

• Cajunkitty70394
    Cajunkitty70394 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I didn't stay on my diet all weekend , and did not work out ,
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i have become addicted to Publix bakery section...
  • ExNihil0
    Options
    I confess I am addicted to being addicted
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to technology.
  • Cajunkitty70394
    Options
    Ok I'll say this , some people on here like to try and say what to post on the post they started , well too freaking bad !!! Cause ima say what ever I want to say ! And if you don't like it too darn bad ! We all here to have fun ! Who agree's ? Yolo
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I get you, but reading these forums sometimes, I don't understand why some people feel the need to be so rude/mean. I'm in the "if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything at all" camp. If we all followed this; we'd all be much happier. But I'm with you on the yolo (or a less obnoxious version of it ;))
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I hit and quit it B) Just kidding, I talk a good talk but I'm actually quite shy
  • Cajunkitty70394
    Options
    Love it !! I was being nice , lol but only being truthful also , I always keep it real , that's why I say yolo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I do get annoyed about the obnoxious rude posts but only because they do it from the safety of a computer.....I also confess in real life....ive boxed for a number of years and am confident I could loosen a few teeth for em...... :#
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    yeah...there's something about the internet that makes people think that bc "it's true" they have to say it. Regardless of whether it's helpful.

And @slimgirljo15 I definitely wouldn't want to take you on. I watched you wrestle that bear down earlier, on our bear hunting date...
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I confess I do get annoyed about the obnoxious rude posts but only because they do it from the safety of a computer.....I also confess in real life....ive boxed for a number of years and am confident I could loosen a few teeth for em...... :#

Kinda like people flipping the bird from the safety of their cars, everyone is so ballsy on line.
    I bet you can kick some butt!
  • Cajunkitty70394
    Options
    So true !
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

jenmar17 wrote: »
    yeah...there's something about the internet that makes people think that bc "it's true" they have to say it. Regardless of whether it's helpful.

And @slimgirljo15 I definitely wouldn't want to take you on. I watched you wrestle that bear down earlier, on our bear hunting date...

lol its making a very nice rug in our lounge room

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Walked through one of the sections (about 20 people) at work one day and crop dusted them with a kimchi and bear fart.... Deadly >:)