Options
    Speechless! Amazing!!!!
  • jamilenemes83
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    OMG check you in your slim cut jeans, you look just fantastic. A very well done indeed!
  • Vashawn001
    Vashawn001 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • tuphlos
    Options
    This is the most inspirational thing I've seen today! Awesome and congrats!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! For some reason I can't see the photos you posted but I looked at your profile pictures. What an amazing accomplishment!!!
  • melaniealanabrown
    Options
    Congratulations, that is amazing.. Well done!!
    CeddysMum wrote: »
    ... in 22 months and 11 days!

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! LOL

If anyone had told me 23 months ago that I'd ever get rid of all that 'excess me' again, I'd have declared them crazy!!! ...

And then, looking for something completely different, I *accidentally stumbled* over a phone app (and website) called MyFitnessPal (MFP) and thought it can't hurt to try

OMG, I cannot believe how much that decision has changed my life in less than 2 years!!!

*Thank You* soooo very much, MyFitnessPal, for providing the free tools ...

,,, and ***THANK YOU***, my MFP friends (you know who you are!) for your unwavering, loving and caring support throughout the many Ups and Downs of this journey!!! I could NOT have done this without you!!! XXX

Here are pics of my journey:

The "before" with starting weight of 118.2 kg (ca 260.5 lbs) ... pic taken a week into my journey ...
    - I felt fat, so unhappy, sad, depressed and resigned without any confidence :'( UGH!!!

Before2013-03-28001-1.jpg

6 months down and half way mark reached ...
    - I already felt sooo much better and there was a shimmer of hope that I could actually make it all the way this time :)

2013-09-22-001-forupload-1-1.jpg

1 year MFP -> 40 kg ( ca. 88 lbs) down and creeping ever closer to healthy BMI :smiley:
    - now I *knew* I could make it all the way, I was already very happy with what I had achieved, confidence was coming back. :blush:

20140315_145735-1.jpg

Then from July 2014 from November 2014 I had a slump ... I had things happen in my life that triggered my depression/anxiety disorder big time and I found myself unable to lose any more weight. However, with the incredibly wonderful support of my MFP friends, at least I managed to basically maintain and not regain.

Come November 2014 and some 'switch flipped' and suddenly I managed to get back on track ... in Dec 2014 I realised I now fitted into one leg of my "fat jeans" (some of you might have seen this already :smile: )

Progress%202014-12-23.jpg

And finally, yesterday, 24 Jan 2015, my weigh-in day, I've *** officially reached goal *** of getting under 68 kg (= under ca 150 lbs)

So here it is, my official "Ultimate Goal Pic" - WooHooooooo!!! :smiley:

2015-01-25%2015.50.14.jpg

... and now on to the next challenge: Transitioning to maintenance ...

• ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, you have an amazing figure on you! Job well done!!
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you rocking those jeans!
  • vanadis58
    vanadis58 Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Fantastic.
    You look great.
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look great!
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, that's such a big change! I'm sure you worked hard for it, goodluck with maintenance! =)
  • LettingTheSmallStuffGo
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous, healthy, and you are just glowing!! Congratulations!
  • jcook110380
    jcook110380 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! So very motivating!!!!
  • jgalexander902
    jgalexander902 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look so incredible - what a true inspiration!!
  • terrirose85
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You are so awesome!!! (*) :D<3 (*) :D
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    well done! you look fab!
  • kl_anderson
    kl_anderson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing! I'm only a couple of weeks in and it's hard but you've proven it can be done! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!