22 y/o looking to lose 11 stone

Options
Hi as the title suggests I am 22 years old and I want to lose around 11 stone ......

Replies

• emmaf1uk
    emmaf1uk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 31 and want to lose 10 stone :-) depressing isn't it! lol. There are loads of great people on here who you can talk to and will offer support. xx
  • reginanicholson7
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and I'm looking to lose around 11 stone also. I found the more I tried and gave up the more I put on in the past. I decided to try MFP app and so far I like it but my problem is I can be lazy and will think of any excuse why I cant exercise. I'm sabotaging myself all the time its so bloody frustrating. I'm more determined this time and I refuse to let my brain talk me out of it !!!. I suffer with depression so every day is a struggle. I have lost 4.5lbs so far so thats motivated me to keep going.
  • joejenney15
    Options
    I've always been able to lose about 4 stone but then I end up putting it back on ..... I have an addiction to crisps and I also comfort eat when. Anything bad happens ...... I recently split with my girlfriendwho although I wasn't with very long really got under my skin and when she left depression kicked in and I was spending all day in bed and im now at the heaviest I've ever been ...... I just need the willpower to not eat when I'm bored ..... Exercise isn't a problem as I e joy cycling ..... 4.5 pounds is definitely a good start :) keep your chin up and keep going
  • tinyguts
    tinyguts Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 21 yrs and looking to lose 3 stone ( I hope I converted this right...)!! Anyone feel free to add me for encouragement & support!
  • joejenney15
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 21 yrs and looking to lose 3 stone ( I hope I converted this right...)!! Anyone feel free to add me for encouragement & support!
    Good luck :)
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This is a great start to your journey. Eat well and you will live well. Focus on that new you, it's only you that can make that happen