How long before the diet aspect gets easier...

Options
2»

Replies

• elenacolette
    Options
    I have Fiber One bars Chocolate and Oats! I usually have them in the morning because of the carbs or I have it around 2-3pm (I work out at 4:30p) I have a semi-sweet tooth and it really hits the spot. OR you can try KIND Bars! They have a peanut butter and dark chocolate bar and those are FANTASTIC for you! Goodluck!
  • julescarita
    julescarita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am at my goal weight and I have to tell you the best thing you can do is know your calories. I have a chocolate ice cream cone every night before bed. Cone: 30 calories, 1/2 cup of chocolate ice cream 140 calories. Sometimes I add sprinkles. Just budget it in. If you try to cut out all sweets, you won't be successful long term.
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are good. but it's mostly mental too. almost have to ween yourself off the "bad" snacks. But lots of good suggestions. I do the peanut butter thing too. that helps.

There are a few different things you can do to see if you are stomach or mouth hungry too, if you can identify that then it might helo to start curbing the cravings.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Pre-planning your food and exercise for the day is key. My night time snack is popcorn (caramel or buttered).
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate--60 calories.

Cosign! I don't do it often (I could but just haven't) but I have had with unsweetened almond milk (30 cals for a cup), cinammon, vanilla extract and unsweetened chocolate. Add some stevia or other 0-cal sweetener for a rich treat. Really hits the spot!

I just bought some cashew milk and that has only 25 calories per cup.
  • VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If you have a sweet tooth, why not eat something sweet then? You can eat whatever you like providing you keep to calories.

Unless its for health reasons of course...
  • nellielovescupcakes
    Options
    Thanks for all the great advice. I need to break bad eating habits and curb the sweet tooth at the very least. I don't like to deprive myself of things because (as someone mentioned above) that's when you set yourself up for failure. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the support!!