Coffee lover!

Options
Can you loose weight and still drink coffee? I drink coffee mixed with stevia and whole milk.

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight eating/drinking whatever you like as long as you are at a calorie deficit.

Log the calories, drink your coffee.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Of course! Just log the milk. I drink coffee with half & half.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Just make sure you log the milk. I use whole milk too. Two Tbsp per cup of coffee. I drink coffee like a maniac and I lost 31 lb so it certainly can be done lol.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Of coarse you can!# I love coffee and have 5 cups a day , I started at @202 and weigh 135 now. Its about your total daily calories. If you fit it in your day, and stay under your goal , then you'll lose weight. Calorie deficit= weight loss
  • I wake up at 2:30-3am to be to work by 5am, coffee is a must! Thanks for the coffee support!
  • I was using 1/2&1/2 but then my log reminded me that it's high in saturated fat!
  • Kerrylee66
    Options
    Yes. Check out almond milk. There are only 30 calories in a cup of the unsweetened "Silk" Vanilla. There are different types of almond milk out there with most of the regular types being about 90 calories per cup. I like it better than regular milk, especially on cereal. Every calorie cut is helpful. Good luck!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I was using 1/2&1/2 but then my log reminded me that it's high in saturated fat!

There's increasing evidence that saturated fat is not as bad as previously thought so I wouldn't worry too much about the fat in your half&half.

• LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i believe, with enough coffee, you can do anything. Lose weight, finish projects, run through walls....just about anything.
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I used to put flavored creamer and sugar in my coffee every day. I drink about three cups a day, and when I realized how many calories it was, I switched to only flavored creamer with no sugar, then skim milk with no sugar, and now I drink it black.
    Like people have been saying, you'll lose weight as long as you have a deficit, but I try not to drink calories, so black coffee works best for me.