Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• eloisecromwell276
    Options
    Loving the inspiration ladies.
    I plan to share my recipes this week. I've got lots of ideas that I've taken Instagram! @Jen33177‌ @jpomplas2 @12486parris‌ @alfaroraquel‌ @losefatjon‌ thanks @MSeel1984‌ I've tried that method of clicking on peoples
    Profile pictures but nothing happens! :|
  • jpomplas2
    jpomplas2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Jen33177 wrote: »
    Woo hooo! I have some friends now! :) I like to look at others food diaries to give me some new ideas. I log all of my food, but tend to eat the same things over and over and some new inspiration is always a good thing!
    Seems like I eat the same thing over and over, too. But hey its been working? I have been using pinterest lately... found some good stuff on there :)
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    That's amazing @Walker576‌ really inspiring. How do you find the time to go
    Gym everyday? I aim to go 4times a week x
  • brooklyn076
    brooklyn076 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Go for your targets and goals. Add me
  • clf1284
    clf1284 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    Gym everyday? I aim to go 4times a week! @brooklyn076‌ and @clf1284 add me cause I'm not able to add you via my phone x
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • jjbraun2
    jjbraun2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too I need some friends to keep me motivated. I'm so addicted to this app! I recently had my first child and was quite over weight before pregnancy 220lbs to be exact. Now I wanna get back on track n start losing again :)
  • smithjl2
    smithjl2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too - I need a reason to want to log in as much as I do with Facebook :-)
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I have a few diet techniques that I practice and all seem to work great!! Everyone add I new friendssssss
  • Walker576
    Options
    Gym everyday? I aim to go 4times a week x

I work 7-3 (on a normal day with no major incidents) at a police dispatch center, and my daughter, Melody, just started going to daycare, which will keep til 6 at the latest. So I slip in after work. By the end of the work day, I'm usually hitting that afternoon "omg I just want to lay down and take a nap" phase, but I tell myself I'm just gonna put my gym clothes on. And after I've changed clothes, it's like....well, I've already got them on, might as well just go lol
  • johnnyk75
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me Ive lost 7 stone in 3 years
  • jessicam319
    jessicam319 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have been on a roll lately and I'm hoping to keep my motivation up!
  • tamonique22
    tamonique22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Seattle :-). I'm looking for a few friends myself. I lost 50 lbs a year and a half ago then got pregnant with my first little one. Go figure. LOL. I recently joined Weight watchers and I'm back on the ball to get this baby weight off and continue my journey to my weight loss goal. Feel free to add me. I'm on here almost everyday
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    Ha that brilliant @Walker576‌ well done! I can't get to the gym unless I'm in London on work days cause I live in a remote location. I do enjoy outdoor running though as my alternative to gym. However I also like days off to relax and see people. I therefore go to the gym straight after work and leave myself down time to do other things. That's why I added this app so that I could monitor my food intake. Exercise on its own isn't enough if you want to gain and see the best results x