Exercise Routine without a gym

Options
Can any of you share your exercise routine with me. I really can not afford a gym membership at this time and I have about 60 pounds to lose. Help?

Replies

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Youtube is your best friend! Search FitnessBlender, BeFit & Jessica Smith TV. Each channel has hundreds of workouts for all fitness levels. Hope this helps!
  • cdorsey7194
    cdorsey7194 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I second FitnessBlender.com
    It is totally free and there are hundreds of videos. I get bored very easily and they have a lot to offer for every level of fitness
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I use fitnessblender and workout videos and have a few weights at home. Whether it is the gym or home all you really need is determination to get it done everyday after you have that you are set to go.
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love workout videos. I can go at my own pace and in privacy. As they get easier, I add hand and leg weights.
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Working out from home is the absolute best as it gives you flexibility (no rushing to make a class), adds time to your day (no commute time to the gym), and is low pressure (no worrying about what other people are doing around you, what they are thinking, etc). I gave up my gym membership years ago and found I have had better results because of the fact I can workout any time!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I bought a stationary bike at a yard sale for $30 and lost 50 pounds on it and walking. I love riding the stationary bike while watching TV and setting goals like to the next commercial, the next show, five more minutes, etc.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Go on Pinterest and look up crossfit style workouts to do at home. I do a series of squats, lunges, jumping jacks, jump rope, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. This, combined with eating at a calorie deficit, will lead to weight loss. I have lost 29 pounds without going to a gym once. Good luck!
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I prefer to walk or run. Both can be done about anywhere. Both are good at burning calories which is what you should probably concentrate on at first. Get some calories coming off before you start any intense exercise.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    In addition to the free ones, I'm doing Insanity MAX:30 right now and really enjoying it. T25 is pretty good for beginners as well if you do want to spend a little money.

*I'm not a beach body coach just a user*