T25 Results and Advice?

Options
2»

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I loved T25. I did Insanity prior to T25 and it was basically a modified version. I liked that it was only 25 minutes and Shawn T is very motivating without being overly annoying. I did not follow the diet and only logged calories and ate healthy (I love food too much to not cook what I like and just used my scale and the recipe builder on this site.) Also its kind of hard to stick to their plan when I have to cook for 3 others. I have also done Les Mills Pump and Combat which are also great options if you can still get them (Beachbody is discontinuing them both since the contract ran out). I agree with others there is a lot of jumping. This caused a subluxation in one of my metatarsals and even though its been almost a year since I did it I still feel like I'm stepping on a rock when I get out of bed (granted it goes away and I still workout and run, but its still something to consider). Everyone is different and has their opinions. Have you looked on Youtube to preview and see some of the transformations (mind you most of them are BB coaches, but they are real results). Have you tried Fitness Blender? There are a lot of great routines on there and they are FREE!!!

What ever you choose best of luck to you and just stick with it! As long as you are moving you are burning calories and that is better than doing nothing at all :wink: If you are looking for motivational buddies fee free to add me!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I just started last week after several months of laziness. 25 min with ShaunT kicked my *kitten*! I'm out of shape, sore everywhere, but will keep at it and see what happens.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of success with t25. I did alpha beta and gamma. It works if you stick with it and eat right. Gamma halted my weight loss due to the amount of weight lifting that i was doing and even though I was getting stronger the scale not going down was messing with my head because I wanted to lose weight. Just a mental thing for me. Overall i lost 16lbs and lost a lot of inches.