2015 Brides

Options

Replies

• StormiLu
    StormiLu Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    robnallys wrote: »
    I am getting married October 16th 2015. I have about 60 lbs to lose. I will make this goal, but I need support!

Hey girl, If you stick with MFP, You will loose weight as long as you don't eat all your calories. I have 1350, On sedentary, I work out everyday at least thirty mins. If I have to clean I clean for 40 plus mins and do a few exercises here at home. My regular is Sit ups, Push Ups, Lower Crunches, Squats. I started out with only about 15 for each exercise because I am out of shape but its getting easier so I start pushing myself. Then if I don't need to Clean. I walk 30 40 mins at 3.0-3.5 MPH. That's all you need to do. Record and measure out what you eat. Eat smaller meals, Exercise record it all on this app and be sure to now eat all your burnt calories. At th end of the day when you complete your diary be sure to leave about 200 Calories not ate. That is what I do. Also when you loose weight be sure to update your setting and hit save so that it adjusts itself. If you Eat some them calories eat no more then half. I have lost 10 ponds in a month. By the time June 27th Gets here I should be down to 165 where I want to be. So I am hoping.
  • StormiLu
    Options
    blb85 wrote: »
    My sister is getting married September 2015, and I'm the maid of honor! So I'm looking to drop about 35 lbs for her wedding and bachelorette party. Plus, I have a strong feeling that I may be possibly engaged shortly after her wedding... *fingers crossed* So I wanna look great for her wedding, but even better in anticipation for mine in the next two years.

Hey girl, If you stick with MFP, You will loose weight as long as you don't eat all your calories. I have 1350, On sedentary, I work out everyday at least thirty mins. If I have to clean I clean for 40 plus mins and do a few exercises here at home. My regular is Sit ups, Push Ups, Lower Crunches, Squats. I started out with only about 15 for each exercise because I am out of shape but its getting easier so I start pushing myself. Then if I don't need to Clean. I walk 30 40 mins at 3.0-3.5 MPH. That's all you need to do. Record and measure out what you eat. Eat smaller meals, Exercise record it all on this app and be sure to now eat all your burnt calories. At th end of the day when you complete your diary be sure to leave about 200 Calories not ate. That is what I do. Also when you loose weight be sure to update your setting and hit save so that it adjusts itself. If you Eat some them calories eat no more then half. I have lost 10 ponds in a month. By the time June 27th Gets here I should be down to 165 where I want to be. So I am hoping.
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Getting married May 9th - double wedding! :) Wanting to loose 10lbs!
  • gracegoddess77
    Options
    Congrats, fellow brides! I am getting married September 26th. I have 40 lbs to lose. It seems like an unaccomplishable task. I'm old and don't lose weight like I used to, even on low carb. I'm trying Whole30 and am starting a workout routine today.
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, June 1st wedding. That's 18 weeks from yesterday and I want to shed at least 30 lbs. Seems like a lot, but I have lots to lose before I get to a healthy bmi so I think it's doable. I bought my dress 2 sizes too small, talk about a motivator!
  • jessicarose7090
    jessicarose7090 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey you brides wanna join a group? I just created one, search: Brides 2015! I'm new to this but thought I'd try creating a group?
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married August 22nd! I want to lose 30-40 lbs by then! I could definitely use the support, as I have a terrible weakness for food in general. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    <<<< June 6 2015! My profile pic is my wedding gown. It fit when I bought it, but stupidly gained weight since. I am determined to lose another 18 pounds by the beginning of April (when fittings begin).
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in october, and I hope to lose close to 20 lbs by then. Not only do I want to look great in the dress, but a honeymoon in the Bahamas equals bikini.
  • rocknbam
    rocknbam Posts: 11 Member
    Options

This is my dress on a model of course....but I want to get down 30 lbs and a couple sizes!!! Anybody looking for support....ADD ME AS A FRIEND! I post my diary and comment daily! WEDDING: 8.15.15 :smiley:

q5h8pce04o7d.jpg
  • notcorky
    notcorky Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I *love* your dress!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in May and I'm just coming out of about two years of maintaining my weight to drop an extra 8-10 pounds. I was happy with my weight but I don't like how my chest is popping out of my dress, so I need to drop a couple cup sizes, lol.
  • awesomewastaken
    awesomewastaken Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Our date is in June and we haven't even started planning it properly. I am dreading the whole thing to be honest - I would love to have a nice, relaxed and fun celebration, but the whole planning process is just so overwhelming, I'm getting stressed just thinking about it.

If I could lose some weight by then, that would be great, but I haven't made it a specific goal to be x kg lighter. Although it would be nice to look good on the pictures :smile:
  • StormiLu
    Options
    Our date is in June and we haven't even started planning it properly. I am dreading the whole thing to be honest - I would love to have a nice, relaxed and fun celebration, but the whole planning process is just so overwhelming, I'm getting stressed just thinking about it.

If I could lose some weight by then, that would be great, but I haven't made it a specific goal to be x kg lighter. Although it would be nice to look good on the pictures :smile:

It's the money that's makes it so complicated!!! Paying this and that it's awful!
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »

It's the money that's makes it so complicated!!! Paying this and that it's awful!

Ain't that the truth! Ours is in August and for weeks I've been saying "we really need to crack down on this planning thing." And yet. Not much has been done. I haven't even looked at dresses yet.
  • lindzmo30
    lindzmo30 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid if that counts? Hoping to lose another stone or a bit more if I can. Big day is June dress fitting is soon x
  • PirateKitten
    PirateKitten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm hoping to get married in Nov. and planning on loosing 30lbs. I have bee dragging my feet on getting started. I'm serious now. But I need lots of friends and support. Any help and words of kindness would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. - Congrats to all us lovely ladies on the upcoming weddings. Yaaaaaay!!
  • SarahKate2710
    SarahKate2710 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No official date set yet, but a 2016 bride here. I know I have more time than most of you, but I know we can all achieve our goals and each and every one of you will be the most beautiful bride on your special day!!!
  • theresar719
    theresar719 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a June 2016 bride so I have a ways away but I'd also like to lose at least 50 lbs. I've lost about 7 lbs so far in a month. I'm also a bridesmaid in June and September 2015 so I'd like to have lost some weight for those as well. Feel free to add me!
  • maxinemoore67
    maxinemoore67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    Hello Brides! Who has a Wedding this Summer Spring? I do and I have 25 more pounds to loose!!! Lets do it together!!!

Hi bride to be sept got 35lb to lose. Here's to inspiring each other and having two beautiful brides.