New to this app

Options
I installed this app last night. Though it is a bit confusing, I'm starting to like it. I've so got to remember to enter the food I eat on time!

Replies

• anilasaqui wrote: »
    I installed this app last night. Though it is a bit confusing, I'm starting to like it. I've so got to remember to enter the food I eat on time!

I totally understand, I'm still finding my way around this app, 5days later lol. Today is the first day I've posted anything, and I'm pretty sure I've been posting my questions in all the wrong forums... Which apparently is a no no. Lol . It gets easier to log your meals and snacks cause it will have a list of the things you usually eat. Also you could get the paccer app, which tracks your daily steps, movement, how many calories you burned and it links to this app!
  • stevenedgar24
    stevenedgar24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I downloaded it this morning and its confusing me haha
  • odo_jude
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this app as well. I downloaded it last night and didn't get much of a chance to do anything with it until this morning. It's going to be a learning curve, but I'm stubborn so it should be alright, maybe, I hope. LOL Hoping you all do well!
  • anilasaqui
    Options
    anilasaqui wrote: »

I totally understand, I'm still finding my way around this app, 5days later lol. Today is the first day I've posted anything, and I'm pretty sure I've been posting my questions in all the wrong forums... Which apparently is a no no. Lol . It gets easier to log your meals and snacks cause it will have a list of the things you usually eat. Also you could get the paccer app, which tracks your daily steps, movement, how many calories you burned and it links to this app!

Same here! I've posted a question in a totally different forum last night ... oops lol. Ahh that's a great idea. I'll try it today!
  • anilasaqui
    Options
    I downloaded it this morning and its confusing me haha

Lol I feel ya!