New! Looking for motivation!

Options
Getting on the right path! Finally this year, don't know how many times I've said it but this will be the last time :) I have around 80 pounds I want to lose by 2016. Always lose motivation so I'm hoping this app will help keep me on track!

Replies

• airmedic8
    airmedic8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    95% diet....5 % workout

Keep calm and Carry on :)
  • Spitfire1204
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Marie2535
    Options
    airmedic8 wrote: »
    95% diet....5 % workout

I'm definitely going to have learn something about diet then, I know I'm trying to eat clean and cut my carbs. But I had no idea it was that percentage. Clearly lol.

Thanks!

• makarickm
    Options
    It's actually 80% diet 20% exercise but yes since the biggest percentage is based on healthy eating, it's really important to understand that what you eat has a major effect on weight loss vs exercise!
  • makarickm
    Options
    Add me!
  • VickiLee45
    VickiLee45 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think it is a balancing act. You have to watch what you eat and exercise enough to keep your goal. I don't deprive myself all the time. When I do indulge, I do a little more exercise. If you use the food and exercise tools on MFP, you can find your balance. I think everyone's may be different. add me too!
  • ShannonGarb
    ShannonGarb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Day one for me too. Would love to cheer you on! Don't know how the friend thing works on here yet but would love to send luck your way!
  • bentleytrader
    Options
    Diet gurl keep it easy and eat clean