Anyone want to do a squat challenge?

Options
guimauveconfections
guimauveconfections Posts: 44 Member
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Found this awesome squat challenge on Pinterest and I so want to do it! Anyone up for the challenge?xf2k2evfzwzj.jpg

Replies

• soficard
    soficard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you try this, I screenshot it & will try it Tommorow :)
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ^^ This is a push up challenge, but MFP has a really good squat challenge that I'm on day 3 of. Its' my profile pic right now to remind me to do it every day.
  • guimauveconfections
    Options
    ^^ This is a push up challenge, but MFP has a really good squat challenge that I'm on day 3 of. Its' my profile pic right now to remind me to do it every day.
    Crap I grabbed the wrong one, I saved two. Oops! I'll go find it!
  • guimauveconfections
    guimauveconfections Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

My app won't let me zoom in on anyones profile pick or see anyones profile for some reason so I can't see your challenge :(

• kerrybirnie
    Options
    I wish! I'm close to death after 10! :\ x
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone still going on this challenge? I'm interested if this is an active group! :smiley:
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Burpee challenge starting in february but if someone want to do the squat challenge in March I'm down
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Is there a special reason to spend all that time doing these? IMHO, why not add some weighed squats and reduce the counts by 95%? I'd be the results would be similar if not better
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Is there a special reason to spend all that time doing these? IMHO, why not add some weighed squats and reduce the counts by 95%? I'd be the results would be similar if not better

Why is this flagged?
  • harryalmighty
    harryalmighty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Why is this flagged?

agreed. the advice was good. bodyweight squats will get you pretty much nowhere - just another fitness fad.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Why is this flagged?

agreed. the advice was good. bodyweight squats will get you pretty much nowhere - just another fitness fad.

Yeah, though doing some as a beginner are great. However, a beginner probably shouldn't be doing this challenge as it is useless.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,557 Member
    Options
    If building endurance in the legs is the goal here, have at it. It doesn't do much more than that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • LindyMopLoo
    LindyMopLoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Some of us are real BEGINNING beginners. Add weights? At this point, you gotta be joking!