Looking for new friends!

Options
Hey there, I've been MIA for several months while focusing on other life goals! I am now back and have noticed that most of my old MFP friends have also gona awol! Lol. Would love to make some new friends to help me get back on track as I have put almost 20 pounds back on during my hiatus and now have 50 to go again! Hope some of us can help one another out!

Replies

• Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Still would love some new friends if anyone out there needs some motivation too! :D
  • mizzbombshell
    mizzbombshell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We have the same amount of weight to lose! I am not all that familiar with MFP. Still learning how to use it! Let's be friends and motivate each other :)
  • bubblegirl3674
    bubblegirl3674 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have similar goal, would love to be friends!!! Still learning how to really use mfp.
  • nlehe
    nlehe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love having MFP friends to motivate me!
  • DannyD123456
    DannyD123456 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way Sweetpea I have tried MFP a few times combined with a fitbit activity tracker and lost a lot of weight, but then I slid back into my old habits. Unfortunately for me my employment requires a fitness test that involves running a half mile obstacle course in a certain time period. This means I have to get down to my goal weight by August. I would love to help motivate you as most of my friends have went MIA too.
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • zebra333
    Options
    I am very familiar with MFP, I had gone AWOL for a while but I am back in the groove, and have a system of logging in each day to track my progress
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Keep working. I've lost 45 lbs so far with 41 more to go.
  • 9TMare
    9TMare Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello....I have been on MFP since Jan 2011. I initially lost 75 pounds being a daily user. Then I stopped using it. I have deleted and restarted my MFP account several times because I lost interest. But I can truly say I have been more successful and happy when I log my workouts, daily food, and comment on friend's status. I would love to have friends that are supportive and are committed to living a healthier/fit lifestyle.

JT
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way Sweetpea I have tried MFP a few times combined with a fitbit activity tracker and lost a lot of weight, but then I slid back into my old habits. Unfortunately for me my employment requires a fitness test that involves running a half mile obstacle course in a certain time period. This means I have to get down to my goal weight by August. I would love to help motivate you as most of my friends have went MIA too.

You say it's unfortunate that your employment requires that, but if you think about it, that's a wonderful thing because it is making you get back in shape! Let's do this!!!!

• FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Admittedly, I too, took a bit of hiatus from MFP. But i'm back and ready to stick with it :D
  • shelliesv
    shelliesv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! Nice to get to know some people on here!
  • asmithling
    asmithling Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I was gone for a while too and am just getting back at it:) good luck!!
  • ELiCiT23
    ELiCiT23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    add me i need friendsssssss
  • HappyQuella
    HappyQuella Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Friends are one of the best parts of MFP. I totally had a slacker stage a while back and I could tell the difference. Daily logging and everyone's motivation is what keeps me focused. Always looking for new friends. :)
  • time2change1111
    time2change1111 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm back again, for the second time. I have a lot of weight to lose. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • dottiemay70
    Options
    I would love some help with with motivation and a new friend!
  • francesmarieg
    francesmarieg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always up to motivate! and would never turn down motivation! : )
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm back to ready to try again!
  • Nic0919
    Nic0919 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Having friends helps to make you accountable for diet & workouts, add me if you like