Nutri-bullet

Options
2»

Replies

• lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Is there a group on here for the bullet?
  • KayFitz611
    Options
    I got my Nutribullet in December and absolutely LOVE it, pinterest, instagram and even the recipe book it came with have been so helpful and fun to create all the smoothies, and they taste amazing! I haven't gotten into the soups and such yet but very excited to do so! Within the first 2 weeks of replacing breakfast with a smoothie I lost 5lbs. I used to question all the smoothie drinkers on whether it fills you up or not, and as long as you are adding the right stuff... It will definitely be worth your while.
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Purchased one a few days ago. On Day 3 and its brilliant. I use it for my Breakfast shake which consists of oats, choc whey, banana, avocado, and milk.
    I have experimented using several different types of fruit, and several types of veg and it has no problems using nuts, seeds etc.
    A little expensive at £100 but I'm happy with the purchase and cant complain.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love it for me and my 4 yr old who doesnt like veggies but is now drinking his daily servings shhhh.. dont tell him lol. But I usually have my servings bagged up in the freezer(bananas, greens, apples, other addins) so I just have to add liquid and blend. such a time saver in the mornings and I can get my fruit and veggies out of the way. I, like my son, am not a huge veggie fan.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    We love ours, but pretty much make the same three smoothies with them. Fairly fast and easy to use. Great way to get raw spinach or kale into your diet if you hate eating those on their own. Also a great way to get a variety of nutrients (favorite combo is NF yogurt, almond milk, mixed berries, spinach, oats and protein powder) in a quick, travel-convenient beverage.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I've got one and really like it. To be clear, I got it to be used as a smaller, easier blender. I never even opened the "plan" or whatever it was. My wife likes it for smoothies and I actually got a full serving of spinach down my 8 year old son's gullet recently and he never even knew it... :smile:
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I use a Hamilton Beach personal use or single use blender. It's only $16 at Walmart and works very well for smoothies. I freeze my berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries) and add any or all of the following: mango pulp, half of a banana (which can be frozen, too), yogurt, whey protein powder. Makes a great meal or snack.
  • Sidneysider
    Sidneysider Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm using NutriBullet too. Tried only few combos.
  • momtoeric
    momtoeric Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Which nutribullet will blend up spinach and kale? I am looking at the one with the 600 watt motor..or should I spend $60 more and get the 900 watt?
  • 01divey
    01divey Posts: 50 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ^^^ The Nutribullet (as opposed to the PRO) is perfectly capable for what you need. I have one, and it deals with nuts, seeds, ice etc with no problem. so Leafy greens are no problem!
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ninja is better than bullet. 900watts vs 600 watts. I blend veggies I dont like consuming and make protein shakes.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I use mine if I want ice in a post-workout shake. Otherwise I just use a blender bottle.

The NutriBullet makes great frozen drinks by the way. Margaritas and Pina colada drinks FTW!
  • mbutler64
    mbutler64 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have one and it works great. I'm very pleased with it.